• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] EarthPillars [Combo]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Simplicitee submitted a new resource:

EarthPillars - Launch your opponents into the air with small earth pillars

EarthPillars (EarthCombo)

Element: Earth

Functions: Sneak and left click

Description: Create pillars under the feet of entities within a certain radius of you

Permission: bending.combo.earthpillars (not default)

Config:
Code:
Combos:
  EarthPillars:
      Radius: 10
      Cooldown: 7000
Radius: radius of ability
Cooldown: time in between uses
*Uses Simplicitee config file that is generated in ProjectKorra folder*

Versions: ProjectKorra 1.7.0 and Spigot 1.8.7

"This is not an...
Read more about this resource...

Pride

Verified Member
Sure... I dragged and dropped 'EarthPillars' into the Abilities file, idk if there are any errors or not, cuz some command blocks are spamming the console chat. The problem is that, the move doesn't show up on the 'EarthCombos' display. The combo would not work either, and I could not do /b h EarthPillars. It said it isn't a valid combo, or somethin. So yeah, that's my explanation.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Sure... I dragged and dropped 'EarthPillars' into the Abilities file, idk if there are any errors or not, cuz some command blocks are spamming the console chat. The problem is that, the move doesn't show up on the 'EarthCombos' display. The combo would not work either, and I could not do /b h EarthPillars. It said it isn't a valid combo, or somethin. So yeah, that's my explanation.
Pk and spigot versions please

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Could you make the command blocks stop doing stuff and maybe find an error? That's the only way I can see if there's a problem

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
Just put it here! Simp, please fix this miraculous combo!

1) If you use /b t or /b t all earthpillars can be used anyway.
2) EarthPillars works when you are bloodbending and if you in metalclips.
3) If I use /b reload combo will disappear and will work if server will be restarted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.