• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] ChooseExecutor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Finn_Bueno_ submitted a new resource:

ChooseExecutor - Execute commands when someone chooses their element!

ChooseExecutor
Execute commands when someone chooses their element!
I believe there are many people who struggle with server signs to add players to groups when they choose an element etc etc. So I decided to make this simple plugin. It allows you to execute commands when someone chooses their bending and when...
Read more about this resource...

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Allows you to make the console run commands whenever someone chooses their bending, or when someone's bending gets removed.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
What's so hard about understand "Execute commands when someone chooses their element!"

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
Hmm, idk. Probably because I dont run a server, so I dont know what commands do? -_-
"I believe there are many people who struggle with server signs to add players to groups when they choose an element etc etc. So I decided to make this simple plugin. It allows you to execute commands when someone chooses their bending and when someone's bending is removed."
does what it says on the tin :)

Hero

Verified Member
"I believe there are many people who struggle with server signs to add players to groups when they choose an element etc etc. So I decided to make this simple plugin. It allows you to execute commands when someone chooses their bending and when someone's bending is removed."
does what it says on the tin :)
I dont know server signs are -_-
Remind me not to ask for your help.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Really great plugin, Finn. :3 It's nice, simple, easy to use and does exactly what it says it does! XD Great for adding that extra touch to small servers :)

Can't believe I didn't actually use this till now ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.