• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] BendingBoard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Alex make it so that the integer on the right shows the slot number of that ability :p

Sorin

Verified Member
Any host that tells you that you have unlimited CPU or unlimited RAM is lying to you.
That would be false advertisement jed, and they could get sued for that. But let me make it a little more on the clear side, they don't limit the cpu you use, they have a max amount but they don't limit you to a certain number unless it is at the ,ax amount they have.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
That would be false advertisement jed, and they could get sued for that. But let me make it a little more on the clear side, they don't limit the cpu you use, they have a max amount but they don't limit you to a certain number unless it is at the ,ax amount they have.
Then its not unlimited

jedk1

Most hosting companies that say "unlimited" will allocate you a certain amount (usually small (e.g. a server that gives unlimited ram will allocate you about 2gb)) and then they will say they increase it if you need it, however when you say you need it they will make up an excuse as to why you don't need it. #DedicatedServersFTW

MatthieuGaming

hi i love the bendingboard but i tryed everything to enable it but it doesnt work is says the internal error thing when i try to toggle it using /bb please help i have tried to do the permissions and i tried a different version but it wont work

DylanC

hi i love the bendingboard but i tryed everything to enable it but it doesnt work is says the internal error thing when i try to toggle it using /bb please help i have tried to do the permissions and i tried a different version but it wont work
I get the same issue

muffins89

Could you add a toggle command for this plugin? Would be really nice, cause i dont want to force it upon the players.

[Exalented]

Verified Member
this is not working for me. I have PK ver 1.8.0 BETA 5 and "/bboard" just throws errors? :( this plugin sounds awesome and people seem to be enjoying it. Are there any dependencies? Server info: spigot 1.8.3-R0.1-SNAPSHO. Please help. thanks.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
this is not working for me. I have PK ver 1.8.0 BETA 5 and "/bboard" just throws errors? :( this plugin sounds awesome and people seem to be enjoying it. Are there any dependencies? Server info: spigot 1.8.3-R0.1-SNAPSHO. Please help. thanks.
It isn't updated to the beta 5

Status
Not open for further replies.