• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
DarkBeam

DarkBeam 2.4

_Hetag1216_

Verified Member
_Hetag1216_ submitted a new resource:

DarkBeam - POWER TO THE DARK

"This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk."

Permission: bending.ability.DarkBeam

Config: main projectkorra config.
"ProbendingAbilities"

Compatible with ProjectKorra Core 1.8.3 and above

Read more about this resource...

Gareth Swan

Verified Member
Using Elder Guardian sound... Dark Beam.... Thanks for ripping off my original invention :| Last time I share anything of my new elements with you

_Hetag1216_

Verified Member
Does it destroy blocks? And what are the particles?

I'm asking much questions lol
I'll be happy to answer to all your questions.
1. It doesn't destroy blocks, It is a "remake" of SpiritBeam from JedCore but nerfed, so if You're using It, You'll have a weaker version of SpiritBeam.
2. The particles, The beam is a witch magic effect, with an obsidian blockcrack effect.
I guess in the next update I'll change them a bit.
If You want to see how It works just download, charge your dark energy and release!