• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Custom downloadable abilities

Dovis

Where they at? So many of them don't have any available downloads... Others don't even exist at all anymore. I see awesome moves on other servers and I rlly want them for my own but idk where to find them. Any help? On where to find these deleted moves and how to download the ones that are still there but have no downloads? (ABANDONED)

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Where they at? So many of them don't have any available downloads... Others don't even exist at all anymore. I see awesome moves on other servers and I rlly want them for my own but idk where to find them. Any help? On where to find these deleted moves and how to download the ones that are still there but have no downloads? (ABANDONED)
You have to be logged in. If you aren't logged in, it'll say "Download not available" If it's Abandoned, it's just outdated and won't get updated again. Anything labels Water, Fire, Air, Earth, Chi, Side-Plugin or Misc is up to date and downloadable.