• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Console Spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

sehunpark

Verified Member
Plugin: ProjectKorra
Plugin Version: 1.1.0 BETA 12
Bug Exists: In the console. Looks like being able to bend passive abilities and something else I don't know.
Description: I'm no expert on this so look at the things here. Error Codes 1. Error Codes 2. Error Code 3.
What Should Be: Think the fix to Error Codes 1 something about an air passive being bendable? Also, no more console spam in Error Codes 2. Something about Chiblocking Passive needing to be fixed in Error Code 3.

Last edited:

jacklin213

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Plugin: ProjectKorra
Plugin Version: 1.1.0 BETA 12
Bug Exists: In the console. Looks like being able to bend passive abilities and something else I don't know.
Description: I'm no expert on this so look at the things here. Error Codes 1. Error Codes 2. Error Code 3.
What Should Be: Think the fix to Error Codes 1 something about an air passive being bendable? Also, no more console spam in Error Codes 2. Something about Chiblocking Passive needing to be fixed in Error Code 3.
The link to error code 3 doesnt work

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Use a newer dev build, I do believe this was fixed in #14. (The full 1.1.0 comes out tomorrow)

Status
Not open for further replies.