• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Configurations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketz

Verified Member
== Configurations ==

Hello, This is a suggestion on the ProjectKorra Config.
There's been changes in the config I believe, and I think it could offer more.

I will offer my own opinions on what I think should be added In the PK Config.

-
EarthGrab | Size |Height |
-
AirBlast | Cooldown |
-
Torrent | Speed (How fast it spins) |
-
AirSpout | Speed (How fast you can move on Spout |
-
WaterSpout | Speed (How fast you can move on Spout) |
-
Airbubble | Shift or Slot (If you have to use the Slot to use it, or hold shift)
-
Waterbubble | Shift or Slot (if you have to use the slot to use it or hold shift)
-
AirShield | Animation Speed (How fast the AirShield Spins)
-
Tornado | Animation Speed (How fast it spins)
-
RaiseEarth | CoolDown (I don't really need this, but others might want it?)
-
HeatControl | Speed (How fast it takes to cool the lava)
-
Fire | Non-Linked Config (Has it's own configuration to a specific move, other than 1 for 2.)
-
Air | Non-Linked Config (Has it's own configuration to a specific move, other than 1 for 2.)
-
EarthSmash | SourceRange (How far you pull it out of the ground)
-
AirBurst | Radius (How big the radius should be for AirBurst)
-
FireShield | BlockChance (I believe this is how strong the fireshield can be when blocker certain moves)

Have any Ideas? Comment below, and I will add it in!
Some of the config options may not be available! Just ideas!

-= Implemented Ideas From =-
+ @SchvinDZC
+ @finnbon

Last edited:

SchvinDZC

Verified Member
Something like 'source range' could be added to EarthSmash to select how far away you can pull it out of the ground.
HeatControl's Solidify could have a 'speed' option.
I also noticed in the config that AirBurst's range is linked to AirBlast, and FireBurst's damage is linked to FireBlast. It'd be cool if these two values could be independent

Sketz

Verified Member
Something like 'source range' could be added to EarthSmash to select how far away you can pull it out of the ground.
HeatControl's Solidify could have a 'speed' option.
I also noticed in the config that AirBurst's range is linked to AirBlast, and FireBurst's damage is linked to FireBlast. It'd be cool if these two values could be independent
Updated. Also, Is EarthSmash a default move In Pk? This Isn't for custom moves. :/

Sorin

Verified Member
== Configurations ==

-
-
AirBlast | Cooldown |
-
-
-
-
Airbubble | Shift or Slot (If you have to use the Slot to use it, or hold shift)
-
Waterbubble | Shift or Slot (if you have to use the slot to use it or hold shift)
-
-
-
-
-
Fire | Non-Linked Config (Has it's own configuration to a specific move, other than 1 for 2.)
-
Air | Non-Linked Config (Has it's own configuration to a specific move, other than 1 for 2.)

I know alot of things get denied but i swear this is needed it makes me mad we cant edit these thing's Please add this.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
== Configurations ==

-
-
AirBlast | Cooldown |
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
EarthSmash | SourceRange (How far you pull it out of the ground)

-= Implemented Ideas From =-
+ @SchvinDZC
If you make the particles in those two moves go faster, wont it cause more lag than they already give? (mainly tornado)

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Then why complain about it being configurable? Yt' not like it would have to be a certain speed, but it would be customizeable to how you like/want it.
I'm not complaining, I'm just saying, it could lag more than it already does for some people. I know they can't worry about everyone, but it seems like that careless server owners could mess up things with their server like this.

Sketz

Verified Member
I'm not complaining, I'm just saying, it could lag more than it already does for some people. I know they can't worry about everyone, but it seems like that careless server owners could mess up things with their server like this.
If it causes lag, then they have the option of making it fast or slow. If it don't, then they have the option of it fast or slow either way.
Thus offering you more of a option to configure it. This is like the IceBlast complain with particals, only in a different manner. I guess..

Sorin

Verified Member
If it causes lag, then they have the option of making it fast or slow. If it don't, then they have the option of it fast or slow either way.
Thus offering you more of a option to configure it. This is like the IceBlast complain with particals, only in a different manner. I guess..
Exactly you can slow it down as well. More customization is needed.

Loony

Verified Member
I agree with them all expect for the animation speed. I feel like that's too in depth.
I especially like the heatcontrol and raise earth ones. Heatcontrol (in my eyes) is just terrible now, if you fall in lava you just die.
A cool down on raise earth would stop raise earth spammers.

Can you explain what you mean when you say air and fire non linked config?

Also, very well formatted. :)

Sorin

Verified Member
I agree with them all expect for the animation speed. I feel like that's too in depth.
I especially like the heatcontrol and raise earth ones. Heatcontrol (in my eyes) is just terrible now, if you fall in lava you just die.
A cool down on raise earth would stop raise earth spammers.

Can you explain what you mean when you say air and fire non linked config?

Also, very well formatted. :)
In depth is what we need tho.......

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Not when it could cause potential lag to a multitude of users. I like the idea, just not the animation speed options. It's just my view.

Status
Not open for further replies.