• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Valid Community Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Why I wish to be a moderator: I greatly enjoy Project Korra and I wish to keep the forums a pleasant and friendly environment where fans of the plugin and Avatar series alike can interact.

Prior Community Moderating Experience: In the past I have moderated several Minecraft servers, most of which being Dragonblock C servers. In my school I am a member of the "peer mediation club".

Relevant skills: I am a level headed individual, capable of intelligent reasoning. I also have a PHD equivalent of knowledge of Avatar The Last Airbender and The Legend Of Korra, and thus can tell what makes sense to suggest or bring up involving the plugin. I keep up to date on news involving Avatar, the TV series, Comics, and Games. I play the plugin quite often on my own, and other servers and am quite familiar with the plugin, and the abilities created by other people.

Time Zones: My time zone is EST, I have school from 7:30 AM to 2:30 PM after that I have access to the until I go to bed at around 10:30 PM. I am able to check the forums at random times during the school day.

Status
Not open for further replies.