• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Invalid Community Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolteex

Verified Member
Why you want to be a Moderator: I believe that I can contribute greatly to this project, helping it run smoothly and working with the staff to build a great foundation and community for this operation. I am aware that I would be representing this project, and have absolutely no problem keeping my cool in any given situation. I am always active and have many ideas to contribute, as well as my time and social skills. I have watched every episode of Avatar the Last Airbender, and of The Legend of Korra, and am excited to help with this project.

Prior community Moderating experience: I have moderated the forums and server of my own server, PassionCraft.

Relevant Skills to Moderating a Forum / Community: I am always fair, and am capable of making quick yet wise decisions at any moments notice. I am familiar with the rules and know how to manage forums and the threads within them.

Time Zones you can cover: I can cover PST. I am located in British Columbia, Canada.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.