• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Valid Community Moderator Application

Sketz

Verified Member
Community Moderator Application
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
What you need to know?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________​
  • Why do you want to be a Moderator?
- I wish to become a community moderator because I can and will watch over the forums, I will moderate the actions taking place in the forums. I will be watching for new users that don't read the rules, and end up advertising in the threads. I mostly work in ProjectKorra (Bugs) section. I normally reply there, because I have a lot of people with issues that happen, and I will even go In game to help. I know most of the issues people have, so i love helping out mostly in that section.
  • Prior Community Moderating Experience
- I own a server, that I've actually owned since I was 13-14 Years old. I'm about to turn 17 (April 22nd) so I'm not immature.
I try using as much proper grammar when it comes to situations, to show that I'm being serious in that situation. I am not a mean person, but I know when to take action in someone doing something bad. The forms seem pretty settles as of now unless I've been looking in the wrong places. I'm on the website everyday, checking for notifications, and new post. I've set notifications for bug reports and other sections in the forum, to check if anyone posted anything, that way I'm always up to date.

• Relevant Skills to Moderating a Forum / Community
- I've handled a lot of situations before, so I believe I could handle forum post In the same manner
- I'm mature, but can be my self when it comes to a normal average situation. Since nothing is going on
- I've been owning my server for about 4 Years now... I know how to handle a lot of things, and have been dealing with players for a long time now. I've been in many situations, so really this is probably nothing big to me.
- I have any form of contact information you will need. Ex: Skype, Kik, Twitter, Email, Gmail, Enjin, etc..
- I do forum post/updates on my website frequently

• Time Zones you can cover
- My timezone is currently DST (Day Light Savings-time) , however I have a lot of free time at the moment, so I can come on late on the weekends moderating.

Please understand I've tried making this application easy to read, In order for you not having to take much time to read it.

Sketz

Verified Member
Just fyi thats more a dev task than a mod task
I know, however I don't think I'm a good enough developer to apply for that. I just wish to handle the forums and help people out.
I do develope some moves, and try to give it my all in making it look good. but honestly I'm not like you or any other developers. :p