• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Combine abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

samson Galvin

Verified Member
Earth tunnel and tremmorsence should be combined into one move. You use different keys for the abilities any ways and no body binds tremmorsence. This would make the ability useful. Also, it would be helpful while using earth tunnel to click and "see" if there is anything bellow you.

Green

Verified Member
This doesn't make anysense to have tremorsense into anything. Besides I'm pretty sure they at updating it when they go into 1.9. It will be much more useful then.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Isn't tremorscense on be default? Because as an earth bender I always had light under my feet and never felt like I needed tremorscense. When I am mining I would rather have Illumination (Firebending) than Tremorscense because Illumination doesn't flicker.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Yeah it is, but with that ability you can disabled and you can also search for an empty pocket (cave) below a mine.

I don't see any connection how both these abilities and what name would they have when compound into one ability. There for, I'm against the idea of fusing them together.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
In a way they are passively one. Because when you earth tunnel down it get's darker and tremorscense only activates when it's toggled on and it's dark... So.... Yea..

Green

Verified Member
The only thing I do agree about is tremorsense right now has no point at all the be bound to anyone's slots.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
So you don't agree that the whole "light under feet" thing is already implemented into earth tunnel because as you go down it gets darker and the light only appears when it's darker....

Green

Verified Member
What are you talking about?!? That is a passive..... Tremorsense is an actual move where you can click to see if there if any airpockets beneath the clicked space.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
The only thing I do agree about is tremorsense right now has no point at all the be bound to anyone's slots.
I would disagree on that, because like you said.
Tremorsense is an actual move where you can click to see if there if any airpockets beneath the clicked space.
, but probably with improvement we can make the ability more into potential usage :p

Green

Verified Member
I'm saying why in the world would anyone now need to have an ability bound all the time see if there is air beneath you.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I would be willing to say that a lot of people don't know it exists so lets call it a day and count it pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.