• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into Choose " Sub-Passive Ability " .

Are you thinking that would be great and useless ?

• Total voters

Zafkiel

Verified Member
Hi Everyone this is my first suggestion in the forum , so I will try to do a good presentation .

I think that would be a great idea for the RPG side of the plugin to let the player decide wish
"Sub-Passive Ability" he want to have. That would be more realistic if a firebender can be fast , and other not, same thing for earthbenders and waterbenders .

Ex :
After then the player decide wish element he want to be , he can enter another command like
/bending chooseSub [The passive skill]

The passive skill = A;

A :
  1. Speed (increase speed plus 0.25 %) (DISABLE FOR AIRBENDERS)
  2. FallDamage (decrease fall damage of 0.25% less) (DISABLE FOR AIRBENDERS / CHIBLOCKERS)
  3. Strenght (increase of the Damage of an attack of 1.0 (0.5 hearts) increase of the cooldown / charge time of the offensives attacks of 500 (0.5 Seconds) )
  4. Efficiency (increase the Efficiency of the Defense Abilities/Utility Abilities)

We can only have 1 sub- passive ability BUT WE CAN CHOOSE ALL OF THEM IN SAME TIME IF WE ARE ... OP

Let me know what are you thinking about that .

I WILL NOT SPOIL THE SEASON 4

So Good Bye :)

Blockkkster

Verified Member
Hi Everyone this is my first suggestion in the forum , so I will try to do a good presentation .
  2. FallDamage (decrease fall damage of 0.25% less) (DISABLE FOR AIRBENDERS / CHIBLOCKERS)
  3. Strenght (increase of the Damage of an attack of 1.0 (0.5 hearts) increase of the cooldown / charge time of the offensives attacks of 500 (0.5 Seconds) )
  4. Efficiency (increase the Efficiency of the Defense Abilities/Utility Abilities)
I like where you were headed with this, but I think disabling the regular passives isn't the way to go. I think there are just some passives that people get simply because they are that bending. On the other hand, furthering your "specialization" by increasing one area over another, I do like.

Dr_CrossFire

Verified Member
Allowing for more customisation to make your minecraft character more unique is something I'm all up for. Perhaps a bit too gimmicky and complex to fit the core plugin though, but for RPG, on the other hand...

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
When I saw the title, I thought it was about sub-bending. Passive for sub-elements would be cool tho.

Zafkiel

Verified Member
I like where you were headed with this, but I think disabling the regular passives isn't the way to go. I think there are just some passives that people get simply because they are that bending. On the other hand, furthering your "specialization" by increasing one area over another, I do like.
I do not say that will disable the regular passive ability its for that that i said
because adding speed to airbenders would be somehow ... weird
so this would be sub passive abilities to add some customization to the players :)

Zafkiel

Verified Member
Allowing for more customisation to make your minecraft character more unique is something I'm all up for. Perhaps a bit too gimmicky and complex to fit the core plugin though, but for RPG, on the other hand...
thx for posting what are you thinking about

Verdinhox2

Verified Member
i like it, every bender in the show has some specialized abillity, like Azula that was the only airbender with huge agility that i saw