• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
ChiPack

ChiPack 1.2.1

RikudoSannin

Verified Member
Now combo ChiblockJab does not always work. The configs is the recovery time of 5 seconds and he regenerates in 20 seconds.In General, do not always work.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
What are you trying to say?

If you want to inflict the same effect as ChiblockJab, you can use Quickstrike: the default ability. Quickstrike disables bending temporarely and it deals damage.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
What are you trying to say?

If you want to inflict the same effect as ChiblockJab, you can use Quickstrike: the default ability. Quickstrike disables bending temporarely and it deals damage.
Quickstrike has a chance of chiblocking, ChiblockJab will always chiblock when you land it.

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
He asks about removing ChiPack when we use /b reload. For having Pack again we need restar server. The same problem with EarthPillars.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Will there be additions to the pack soon? There are lots of possible additions you could make in the suggestions for Chiblocking, since it's supposed to be a "galore" of abilities.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hey people I'm working on this right now, and I need some ideas. It's been a lot longer than I had planned, and I've forgotten most of the ideas I had. What I have planned right now is:
  • WeakingJab: a combo that causes players to be more susceptible to damage
  • Some kind of movement ability
  • A new stance?
Any ideas that you'd want to see implemented or anything would be greatly appreciated. Combos are my main focus!

FavouriteDragon

Staff member
Forge Developer
Verified Member
Hey people I'm working on this right now, and I need some ideas. It's been a lot longer than I had planned, and I've forgotten most of the ideas I had. What I have planned right now is:
  • WeakingJab: a combo that causes players to be more susceptible to damage
  • Some kind of movement ability
  • A new stance?
Any ideas that you'd want to see implemented or anything would be greatly appreciated. Combos are my main focus!
Tearing whirlwind!!!! Like airshield, tornado, then airscooter!
I have no shame taking wizard of legend arcana!
No shaaaameeeee!

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Tearing whirlwind!!!! Like airshield, tornado, then airscooter!
I have no shame taking wizard of legend arcana!
No shaaaameeeee!
Boi this is a chiblocking side-plugin..

Opiate [or find you the name]

this move can destory the benders. Once you have used this movement, the concentration of a twisting element bending loses a little bit. the damage, range and speed etc. of the bending movements decreases for a while.
Tf are you on about? AGAIN THIS IS A CHIBLOCKING SIDE-PLUGIN

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Bolas:
Throw a rope at a players feet to temporarily disable their movement. Either 1 hit from a basic ability (FireBlast, AirSweep, EarthBlast, WaterManip) or a few hits from your fists can break the bolas. Also, constant squirming would unravel them and you could release yourself. Config possibility is whether this ability requires an item (like a lead or something) to function.

NinjaStance / EvasionStance / Other names:
This stance gives the chiblocker a higher tier speed than Acrobat but at the cost of their chi blocking potential. This allows them a burst of speed and jump for evasion but they will not be able to chiblock in this stance and their damage capabilities will be reduced. This would allow for a stance for each scenario.
  • Warrior - The stance for tanking damage and dealing a lot while sacrificing your speed.
  • This suggestion - The stance for speed and endurance while sacrificing your damage output and chiblocking.
  • AcrobatStance - The grey area allowing for slightly enhanced speed and increased effectiveness while sacrificing large damage output. (I kinda wish AcrobatStance sacrificed more because it's kind of going to be superior either way since it has the buff of speed and a higher chiblock chance.)
SwimStance:
This is a stance a chiblocker could enter for faster swimming capabilities and an enhanced breath holding technique (if possible). Because swimming is quite draining and the water hinders physical combat abilities, chiblocking will be near impossible and damage output will be lessened.

Hide:
When standing next to/on a cluster of leaves, tall grass, or other bushy and hide-able objects a chiblocker could "hide" in them, waiting for the opportunity to attack. Not sure how possible this would be but I think it'd add a lot of stealth. They could hide in a tree canopy, arena designers could add clusters of bushes for chiblockers to hide in, and I'm sure there are more scenarios. Could be done with a simple potion of invisibility. When the user attempts to activate the ability, a check is ran for the blocks they are directly next to. If block requirements are met, they are made invisible. If they are no longer directly next to these blocks anymore, invisibility is removed and they are no longer "hiding".

ElectricStaff:
If the user is holding a stick on this ability slot, it will be considered an ElectricStaff. They can hit players with this staff a maximum of 2 or 3 times before it's placed on cooldown which applies a lasting effect of damage. Additionally, they can attack a water block to send electrical currents through the water in a certain radius (similar to lightning). However, putting the stick in the water for this effect will put it on a longer cooldown than normal. If you use the stick too many times within a certain limit or if you use up it's durability, it will break and the ability will go on a long cooldown (this is to prevent the user just getting a new stick or piling them up).

Not the best of ideas but it's something I suppose. Maybe it'll inspire other ideas.

Da Psic

Verified Member
Disable (Combo)
RapidPunch LCLICK -> Quickstrike LCLICK -> Jab LCLICK

Gives weakness I and slowness I to player hit and 1 extra half a heart of damage.
Won't be put on cooldown if jab doesn't hit.

U-turn (Combo)
Jab LCLICK -> Jab LCLICK -> Jab LCLICK -> HighJump (Tap Shift)

Kicks the enemy throwing them away and knocking you back.
Still knocks you back if fail.

High Jump Kick (Combo)
Near a wall,while wall(jedcore) running or near a player :
HighJump (Hold Shift) -> SwiftClick (Click)

Long jump in direction of mouse.Deal 3 damage if connects with an enemy.

Fling (ability)
Flings item upon LCLICK

Arrow : Dagger Throw, fast, deals 1 heart, breaks spouts.
Lead : Lasso Throw (Gives slow.4 to player hit
Brick/Ore/Mineral : Stone Throw, slow, deals 1 heart.
-Also looks for the item on two adjacent slots.
(entity speed allows the items to be thrown.)

Master Stance (ability)
LCLICK Toggle

Dodge incoming bending attacks(Gives immunity to bending).
Only gain immunity when shifting or jumping.
(Cooldown of 0.3s per immunity so peeps don't shift forever)

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Disable (Combo)
RapidPunch LCLICK -> Quickstrike LCLICK -> Jab LCLICK

Gives weakness I and slowness I to player hit and 1 extra half a heart of damage.
Won't be put on cooldown if jab doesn't hit.

U-turn (Combo)

High Jump Kick (Combo)
Near a wall,while wall(jedcore) running or near a player :
HighJump (Hold Shift) -> SwiftClick (Click)

Long jump in direction of mouse.Deal 3 damage if connects with an enemy.

Fling (ability)
Flings item upon LCLICK

Arrow : Dagger Throw, fast, deals 1 heart, breaks spouts.
Lead : Lasso Throw (Gives slow.4 to player hit
Brick/Ore/Mineral : Stone Throw, slow, deals 1 heart.
-Also looks for the item on two adjacent slots.
(entity speed allows the items to be thrown.)

Master Stance (ability)
LCLICK Toggle

Dodge incoming bending attacks(Gives immunity to bending).
Only gain immunity when shifting or jumping.
(Cooldown of 0.3s per immunity so peeps don't shift forever)
Using other addons will not work, fyi

FavouriteDragon

Staff member
Forge Developer
Verified Member
Boi this is a chiblocking side-plugin..

Tf are you on about? AGAIN THIS IS A CHIBLOCKING SIDE-PLUGIN
Oh dang didn't see that
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
*Cliche kung fu time*
Lion Flurry
-Use the power of a lion turtle to perform strikes that render yourr opponent unable to bend
Quickstrike, chi block (or whatever the basic chi move is)
idk about the chi ability names, I don't use them

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Oh dang didn't see that
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
*Cliche kung fu time*
Lion Flurry
-Use the power of a lion turtle to perform strikes that render yourr opponent unable to bend
Quickstrike, chi block (or whatever the basic chi move is)
idk about the chi ability names, I don't use them
Why would a chiblocker be able to use the power of a lion turtle?

xNuminousx

Verified Member
U-turn (Combo)

This suggestion sounds cool though I’m sure it’s he difficult to manipulate the players head to go in a circle smoothly.