• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied [Chi]Uppercut

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceEyes

Verified Member
[Chi]Uppercut
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So to start, me and ashmayonaise thought of a new chi combo/move. Chi lacks in usefull attacks. And for every player who would loooove to play chi, but doesn't want to use scrubby paralyze, the current state of chi is a pain in the ass. So please consider adding this or other chi moves/combos!

Lets go on to the move/combo: (Wether its a combo or a move the community should decide.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Uppercut

Usage: Move: shift and click at your opponent.

Combo: quickstrike left click > quickstrike left click > swiftkick hold down shift > swiftkick click

What it will do: It kicks your opponent 2-3 blocks high in the air. Won't have a chance of blocking chi, but instead does 2 hearts, cause its not a precise kick at a specific point, rather a hard kick.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it. Please write in the comments what you think about it, what you would change and wheter it should be its own move or a combo.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
A: I don't think any average chi blocker could kick a person 2 - 3 blocks in the air. They focused on quick, precise strikes that blocked one's chi paths, and modern chi blockers (Equalists) would sometime finish with one precise, deadly strike at the end, but not overkill like this
B: With a move that does 2 hearts, it's combination is simple.
C: Does chi really need this?
D: The main reason I see for this move to be created is so that chi doesn't have to use paralyze. This doesn't stop people from using both, however.

IceEyes

Verified Member
A: I don't think any average chi blocker could kick a person 2 - 3 blocks in the air. They focused on quick, precise strikes that blocked one's chi paths, and modern chi blockers (Equalists) would sometime finish with one precise, deadly strike at the end, but not overkill like this
B: With a move that does 2 hearts, it's combination is simple.
C: Does chi really need this?
D: The main reason I see for this move to be created is so that chi doesn't have to use paralyze. This doesn't stop people from using both, however.
It's an idea. Just give chi something useful.. And not something nooby like paralyze.

Loony

Verified Member
Chiblocker's aren't boxers. They paralyse their opponent by hitting certain pressure points. I don't think I recall a Chiblocker going for a K/O.
I'm going to deny.

Status
Not open for further replies.