• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Chi Block Op

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johann

Verified Member
Chi Blocking Is Very OP If Spammed Making it Impossible to break free once you are caught in their range
So Maybe Shorten The Time of The Block To About a second or so to enable the person to escape from
the endless chi combo and ultimately death .

I Wrote this suggestion due to how inescapable chi is once you're caught up

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Chi Blocking Is Very OP If Spammed Making it Impossible to break free once you are caught in their range
So Maybe Shorten The Time of The Block To About a second or so to enable the person to escape from
the endless chi combo and ultimately death .

I Wrote this suggestion due to how inescapable chi is once you're caught up
I aGrEe ThAt ThE sTuN lEgNtHs ArE tOo LoNg DeFaUlT, BuT hErE iS sOmE aDvIcE. sTaY aS fAr AwAy As PoSsIbLe. ThAt Is EaSy WiTh FiRe AnD aIr, BuT dIfFiCuLt WiTh WaTeR aNd EsPeCiAlLy EaRtH bUt JuSt TrY

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I aGrEe ThAt ThE sTuN lEgNtHs ArE tOo LoNg DeFaUlT, BuT hErE iS sOmE aDvIcE. sTaY aS fAr AwAy As PoSsIbLe. ThAt Is EaSy WiTh FiRe AnD aIr, BuT dIfFiCuLt WiTh WaTeR aNd EsPeCiAlLy EaRtH bUt JuSt TrY
Can you please stop typing like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.