• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Bug SurgeGlitch in WaterBending

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBlueSenpai

Verified Member
Hey everyone, I want to tell about a bug in waterbending, I found long ago this bug and used it for a long time I know it's very mean and not fair and so I decided to write about it that would have fixed it!

What is the essence of a bug?
You can create a Surge in the air which is not in motion.

How to do it?
First you need to clean any slot, for example I have ability Surge bound to slot 5, I clean the slot 6, write command /b clear 6, later I use the ability Surge and Surge freezes in the air.

Proof:

I want to apologize to jedk1 since I PorkoMafia, I beg you not to ban me on ProjectKorra, I'm sorry for everything I said and make... . And DanBall - TheWaterSpirit, i don't will to break the rules.

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hey everyone, I want to tell about a bug in waterbending, I found long ago this bug and used it for a long time I know it's very mean and not fair and so I decided to write about it that would have fixed it!

What is the essence of a bug?
You can create a Surge in the air which is not in motion.

How to do it?
First you need to clean any slot, for example I have ability Surge bound to slot 5, I clean the slot 6, write command /b clear 6, later I use the ability Surge and Surge freezes in the air.

Proof:

I want to apologize to jedk1 since I PorkoMafia, I beg you not to ban me on ProjectKorra, I'm sorry for everything I said and make... . And DanBall - TheWaterSpirit, i don't will to break the rules.
@Vidcom they just confessed of being alternative accounts. I'll leave the rest to your team I guess. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.