• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Bug Report, Suggestion, and Request all in one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicky0915

Verified Member
Don't get me wrong, the new particles look great. However, I don't know the confliction/coding error that someone made, however airblast no longers works in the latest development build. I absolutely adore the airburst particles and affects and such, but the knockback affect isn't being applied for those in range of the airburst.

Combustion... frankly I was disappointed with. It has an overly long charge time, an overly long cooldown, and all that it does is launch a fireball. I would think something like the smoke particle bursting from the players head, and then when it touches something it explodes, like TnT. Right now it is beyond underpowered. Smoke trail, upon blowing up have fire particles linger for a bit. That or shorten the cooldown and charge time, that's just ridiculous.

I just wanted to include this little bit here. I have a work-in-progress server named *SERVER NAME REMOVED*. Along with project korra, we have already implemented fly bisons, and are working on fire nation airships, badgermoles, special waterbending boats, etcetera. Basically what I'm asking is, could I be an official alpha testing server? I would enjoy that a lot, and we will inspect every move in-depth to make sure it still has no bugs, if it's underpowered/overpowered, etc. If you like, I will give you op permissions to ProjectKorra and the dev rank (not that it would matter to you). Anyways I do hope you consider my offer. That's all for this thread. Peace out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Don't get me wrong, the new particles look great. However, I don't know the confliction/coding error that someone made, however airblast no longers works in the latest development build. I absolutely adore the airburst particles and affects and such, but the knockback affect isn't being applied for those in range of the airburst.

Combustion... frankly I was disappointed with. It has an overly long charge time, an overly long cooldown, and all that it does is launch a fireball. I would think something like the smoke particle bursting from the players head, and then when it touches something it explodes, like TnT. Right now it is beyond underpowered. Smoke trail, upon blowing up have fire particles linger for a bit. That or shorten the cooldown and charge time, that's just ridiculous.

I just wanted to include this little bit here. I have a work-in-progress server named *SERVER NAME REMOVED*. Along with project korra, we have already implemented fly bisons, and are working on fire nation airships, badgermoles, special waterbending boats, etcetera. Basically what I'm asking is, could I be an official alpha testing server? I would enjoy that a lot, and we will inspect every move in-depth to make sure it still has no bugs, if it's underpowered/overpowered, etc. If you like, I will give you op permissions to ProjectKorra and the dev rank (not that it would matter to you). Anyways I do hope you consider my offer. That's all for this thread. Peace out.
I removed your server name due to the anti advertising rules, no worries though.

AirBurst and AirBlast both appear to be working fine in ProjectKorra BETA 13. Perhaps something else is interfering (NoCheat?) that is preventing the player's velocity from changing so quickly.

Combustion is a huge work in progress, and is nowhere near complete. All that it is there for really is just to show you that the move exists, it is functional, but the functionality will likely change.

If you could please PM me about your server, I'd love to check it out. However, we do not have an official server for good reason. We don't want there to be *one* official ProjectKorra server. There may be an official server list at some point, however, for now our no advertising rule stands.

Elzoz

Verified Member
i think its an good idea, but is there possible to setup a server list with thoose who have the servers on a list so if players finds this site before any server they have some to choose in between? i mean you guys gets money for bending heros and for future payments on you testing server if you have one and we will get more players and stuff, win win right? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.