• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Bubble Burst: An ice-breaking air move extention &/or combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madocean

Verified Member
This concept would basically be a branch of airburst, maybe a combo with bubble. The point being that, ice is filled with airbubbles (most of the time) this is why it floats in water, the density of water is lower in ice because of the empty space inside (the air, probably bendable). The idea is that airbenders can rapidly expand the airbubbles in ice created by waterbenders to break ice. this is basically the air version of the recent, what I call "PK ice" countering move extentions. Firebreath now melts waterflow and frostbreath ice, also broken by earthride. In many air vs water fights that I witness constantly in pvp across pk servers that I play, I tend to see a lot of constant freezing, airbenders have to constantly break ice to escape the frozen balls trapping them. I believe that this concept would improve the morale of fights between the two elements

If you have any questions about this concept I would love to answer them, leave me a reply.

Please do excuse any grammatical errors or lacking of proper structure in this thread, i'm writing this at 2:00 AM. I will brush this up with any suggestions from staff or members of the community

SuperBower118

Verified Member
So you want to have it so airbenders can break ice by airbending.
If you want it to be in all directions, that's a bit of a tall order.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Reminds me how Katara used this while frozen along with Azula, but of course your concept is applied for AirBending.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
i don't recall a single moment when this happened in either of the series.. It's uncanon and seems very unlikely to be a logical addition to airbending. Suggestion denied, thank you for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.