• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Blue fire

Would you like to see blue fire added?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
tru af
but dragons did.... they had colored fires, but they were dragons. the only person that the avatar wiki states to have blue fire is Azula.
Zukos fire will give you 1 - 2nd degree burns.
Azulas fire will give you 2 - 3rd degree burns.
White dragon fire will give you "4th" degree burns.....

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Good idea but this seems more fitting to the rpg section.but i guess since no one said something....
#agreed
but it could also be worked into projectkorra as it changes project korra code a bit.

Janny

Verified Member
You gonna add this anytime soon? The poll was finished September 2 of 2014 and its July 19 of 2015. The poll had over 90% of people wanting blue fire, just add it. T_T

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
You gonna add this anytime soon? The poll was finished September 2 of 2014 and its July 19 of 2015. The poll had over 90% of people wanting blue fire, just add it. T_T
"Just add it"
There are several reasons why it most likely won't be added.
There are no blue fire particles, and no, you cannot spawn a single coloured firework particle, and no, reddust wouldn't work out either (I believe it doesn't look good at all.) What would determine if someone has blue fire or not? A perm, a command, a config option? And what would the advantages be? etc etc
It's not like it is ready to be put it but they don't to just be annoying.

Janny

Verified Member
"Just add it"
There are several reasons why it most likely won't be added.
There are no blue fire particles, and no, you cannot spawn a single coloured firework particle, and no, reddust wouldn't work out either (I believe it doesn't look good at all.) What would determine if someone has blue fire or not? A perm, a command, a config option? And what would the advantages be? etc etc
It's not like it is ready to be put it but they don't to just be annoying.
Don't quote me on this, but I DO believe plugins can change the color of particles. And why would they "most likely not add it" if its being looked into?

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Well, I agree with what Janny said. Why is it most likely not going to be added if it is marked looking into.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
90% is only of the people who actually voted. I could make a poll asking whether @Thedarklord197 should be the new king of the world and vote no and say that 100% answered no, but that would not be an accurate representation of ideas. 24 voters out of 3.6 thousand members isn't really that significant. Furthermore, whoever said that we can change the color of particles is incorrect. We can do this with some particles (redstone dust, potion) but not the rest, and those two would look pretty bad as blue fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.