• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bloodbending help!

Adamskii6

Verified Member
Sooo, I want two kinds of bloodbending on my server. One that requires a full moon and one that doesn't. It seems I can't do that since there's only 1 bloodbending ability in the plugin, so my question is: IS IT POSSIBLE???(without having to javacode)

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Sooo, I want two kinds of bloodbending on my server. One that requires a full moon and one that doesn't. It seems I can't do that since there's only 1 bloodbending ability in the plugin, so my question is: IS IT POSSIBLE???(without having to javacode)
btw, it's possible with permissions.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Ok A: This is why I made a permissions plugin.
B: Use the permission nodes: bending.ability.bloodbending / bending.water.bloodbending for the bloodbending during the full moon (need the config option set to true)
and bending.water.bloodbending.anytime for the anytime one.

Every possible permission node up to the latest update is in my permissions plugin on the resources section. I highly recommend using it if you are just learning to use ProjectKorra or just want to look up something.

Adamskii6

Verified Member
Ok A: This is why I made a permissions plugin.
B: Use the permission nodes: bending.ability.bloodbending / bending.water.bloodbending for the bloodbending during the full moon (need the config option set to true)
and bending.water.bloodbending.anytime for the anytime one.

Every possible permission node up to the latest update is in my permissions plugin on the resources section. I highly recommend using it if you are just learning to use ProjectKorra or just want to look up something.
I got the plugin, gave myself the permission bending.water.bloodbending.anytime yet I can only do it on a full moon. (Both day&night)

HELP ;(

g221

Verified Member
did you enable it on the config file? (projectkorra and bloodbending has to be enabled for night and day)

Adamskii6

Verified Member
Code:
 Bloodbending:
      Enabled: true
      Description: This ability was made illegal for a reason. With this ability selected, sneak while targetting something and you will bloodbend that target. Bloodbent targets cannot move, bend or attack. You are free to control their actions by looking elsewhere - they will be forced to move in that direction. Additionally, clicking while bloodbending will launch that target off in the direction you're looking. People who are capable of bloodbending are immune to your technique, and you are immune to theirs.
      CanOnlyBeUsedAtNight: true
      CanBeUsedOnUndeadMobs: false
      CanOnlyBeUsedDuringFullMoon: true
      ThrowFactor: 2
      Range: 10
      HoldTime: 0
      Cooldown: 0

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Ok so looking at the information given for bending.water.bloodbending.anytime, it appears that it only applies to the NightOnly config option, not the FullMoon one.