• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied blood bending add-on

Status
Not open for further replies.

La_Purrr

Verified Member
Hello!

Maybe you should add to the blood bending that the player can bend more than 1 person, like many blood benders do in the episodes.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Hello!

Maybe you should add to the blood bending that the player can bend more than 1 person, like many blood benders do in the episodes.
You kinda already can do that with avatarstate ,but i like your idea. I think non-avatar bloodbender would need to be limited to only bloodbent 5 people and it should be configurable for this option to be enable or off.

La_Purrr

Verified Member
You kinda already can do that with avatarstate ,but i like your idea. I think non-avatar bloodbender would need to be limited to only bloodbent 5 people and it should be configurable for this option to be enable or off.
that's a great idea. too many people would be too OP

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
1) How would you select all these people
2) This can actually limit the avatar in that respect because you cannot move all the entities, only freeze them

Moonelight

Verified Member
Ignoring the fact that you'd be able to throw multiple people into pits of lava all at once, I think it could be nerfed if you did this.

If this ability was implemented, I feel it would need to be more like this: in the show we never truly saw a regular bloodbender control people all at once, throwing them into the air. I feel it is more of a "Paralyze" kind of thing, manipulating the blood in someone's body o that they can't move.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Ignoring the fact that you'd be able to throw multiple people into pits of lava all at once, I think it could be nerfed if you did this.

If this ability was implemented, I feel it would need to be more like this: in the show we never truly saw a regular bloodbender control people all at once, throwing them into the air. I feel it is more of a "Paralyze" kind of thing, manipulating the blood in someone's body o that they can't move.
The human body is made up 70% of water. Not just in th blood. Bloodbending is just the name of it. Don't confuse it.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member

http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/mass-bloodbending.1177/ is this what your mean?

HydroMan

Verified Member
1) How would you select all these people
2) This can actually limit the avatar in that respect because you cannot move all the entities, only freeze them
1)You could select one person and all other people would effected if they are in your radius
2)you can...
02:29-02:35
03:36-04:25

Last edited:

Gahshunk

Verified Member
Sorry but this isn't something we'd like to include, not only being generally over-powered, but also being a pretty flat idea that would be difficult to implement

Status
Not open for further replies.