• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Better fire and air particles

What should we change?

• Firebending Particles

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Airbending Particles

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Both Particles

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • None.

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Releasers Vote. do not vote for this one! It's A test!

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brent logan

Verified Member
Whats up peepz! I am back with my first projectkorra resource pack request or suggestion. I was wondering if we could change airbending particles to the ones in the show and firebending particles to the ones in the show. it would look more realistic but we could keep the black smoke. Thnx for reading and peace out!

p.s I am gonna vote randomly to see yalls votes!

brent logan

Verified Member
Uh, how do you suggest that that is done... after all this is in suggestions, right?
i made a texture pack of five nights at freddy's and it looked like real freddy once i placed him down. thats how u can make fire from the legend of korra. duh

oXSoulX

Verified Member
i made a texture pack of five nights at freddy's and it looked like real freddy once i placed him down. thats how u can make fire from the legend of korra. duh
So your saying you want to change the way the particles look in minecraft using a texture pack,
that's pretty much the only way you can change how it looks besides using extra particles to the
particles that are already there?

TheBlueSpirit

Verified Member
You're going to have to be more specific. It's incredibly difficult to match anything in Minecraft exactly to the show, and if you're so vague about it with your whole BS Freddy explanation, we have no idea what to do. Odds are, if you can't come up with an image or idea of how it might be accomplished, we can't understand what you want us to do. At least figure out how it might be accomplished, then provide an example.

CrystalBender1

Verified Member
You dont know how hard i laughed at you. IF you want the particles to change by a texture pack, and you can do it? Go ahead. But not everyone who is using the plugin is going to use the Texture pack, some people dont know how to download texture packs, while on the other side, some may think its to much work for just "Particles". I think the apeal to plugins is that you dont have to do ANYTHING. Also, if you made it exactaly like it was in the show? Everyone would lag to death

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
You dont know how hard i laughed at you. IF you want the particles to change by a texture pack, and you can do it? Go ahead. But not everyone who is using the plugin is going to use the Texture pack, some people dont know how to download texture packs, while on the other side, some may think its to much work for just "Particles". I think the apeal to plugins is that you dont have to do ANYTHING. Also, if you made it exactaly like it was in the show? Everyone would lag to death
This is how we know that Brent Logan is just gabe.

paliate

Verified Member
Marked as Denied.
This is incredibly vague, feel free to make a new suggestion with a more detailed explanation and response.

Status
Not open for further replies.