• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report Bending Removes when someone relogs?

Unionjackjz1

Verified Member
Why not just have these?
Code:
/svs add *bending choose ELEMENT
/svs cooldown 300
I tried /svs add *bending choose ELEMENT but it did the same thing

And the way I have the signs set up works with adding the negative perm.

Edit:
I just tried to add the /svs add *bending choose ELEMENT and it said I didn't have permission to choose air bending, even while default had bending.air. (I was testing on my alt)

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I tried /svs add *bending choose ELEMENT but it did the same thing

And the way I have the signs set up works with adding the negative perm.

Edit:
I just tried to add the /svs add *bending choose ELEMENT and it said I didn't have permission to choose air bending, even while default had bending.air. (I was testing on my alt)
Hmm, not sure.

Could you possible just give them the ability to choose (I think you are lacking the bending.command.choose perm anyway. I know you have bending.command.choose.<element> but you still need the first one) and make it so they can't rechoose?

Unionjackjz1

Verified Member
Hmm, not sure.

Could you possible just give them the ability to choose (I think you are lacking the bending.command.choose perm anyway. I know you have bending.command.choose.<element> but you still need the first one) and make it so they can't rechoose?
Certain elements can do different things and play different element specific games, so I can't really (Unless you can think of a way, thats why the sign gives serversigns.use.ElementName