• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bending Prefixs?

AdamFireCraft

Verified Member
When people choose there bending they get a prefix like [Fire] and it overrides any other group prefix I give them. Any help on how to disable this?

xNuminousx

Verified Member
In your /plugins folder, open Project Korra. Open the language.yml folder and turn it off. There will be a boolean (true/false) at the very top. When you disable that, the prefixes will be gone. After you do this, if you have Essentials, the players chat will look like (using my name as an example) <xNuminousx>:. To change this, go into Essentials config.yml>Scroll all the way down until you see the "Chat" section, follow the direction to give your players a unique chat appearance to fit your server. You can change chat color, add shapes and symbols, etc. You can even split it up by group. For example, default may have a white chat color where as your server staff memebers could have a yellow chat color to make them stand out. Good luck!

AdamFireCraft

Verified Member
I know how to do all that, Groupmanager works fine with prefixes. But what about PK. This is what the config says:
Chat:
Enable: false
Format: '<name>: <message>'
Prefixes:
Air: '[Airbender]'
Water: '[Waterbender]'
Earth: '[Earthbender]'
Fire: '[Firebender]'
Chi: '[Chiblocker]'

And it dosent even say Waterbender it just says water.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
That config must be from your config.yml. The language.yml now contains prefixes and from beta 12 on, have their short names such as "Water", "Fire", etc (as well as the nonbender prefix :p )