• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bending Error And Permissions EX

Novak

Verified Member
Everytime I try to bend something like this shows up
Code:
[12:50:01 ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerAnimationEvent to ProjectKorraSpirits v1.0.0 PRIVATE PREALPHA
org.bukkit.event.EventException
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:302) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-0ebb9c7]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-0ebb9c7]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:501) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-0ebb9c7]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:486) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-0ebb9c7]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1339) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-0ebb9c7]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.PacketPlayInArmAnimation.a(SourceFile:32) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-0ebb9c7]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.PacketPlayInArmAnimation.a(SourceFile:9) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-0ebb9c7]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-0ebb9c7]
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_101]
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_101]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:45) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-0ebb9c7]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:690) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-0ebb9c7]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:360) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-0ebb9c7]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:646) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-0ebb9c7]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:550) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-0ebb9c7]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_101]
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.GeneralMethods.isRegionProtectedFromBuildPostCache(GeneralMethods.java:1255) ~[?:?]
        at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.GeneralMethods.isRegionProtectedFromBuild(GeneralMethods.java:1087) ~[?:?]
        at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.BendingPlayer.canBend(BendingPlayer.java:196) ~[?:?]
        at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.BendingPlayer.canBendIgnoreCooldowns(BendingPlayer.java:219) ~[?:?]
        at com.projectkorra.spirits.listener.AbilityListener.onPlayerSwing(AbilityListener.java:63) ~[?:?]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:300) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-0ebb9c7]
        ... 15 more
Also after adding Bending commands to my permissions ex it doesnt work and I don't have the tags anymore
http://pastebin.com/ejDBSgBH

Last edited:

Novak

Verified Member
Also when I pull out a item
Code:
[14:52:43 ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerItemHeldEvent to BendingPreview v1.2.2
org.bukkit.event.EventException
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:302) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-0ebb9c7]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-0ebb9c7]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:501) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-0ebb9c7]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:486) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-0ebb9c7]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1093) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-0ebb9c7]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.PacketPlayInHeldItemSlot.a(SourceFile:30) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-0ebb9c7]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.PacketPlayInHeldItemSlot.a(SourceFile:8) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-0ebb9c7]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-0ebb9c7]
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_101]
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_101]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:45) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-0ebb9c7]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:690) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-0ebb9c7]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:360) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-0ebb9c7]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:646) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-0ebb9c7]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:550) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-0ebb9c7]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_101]
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.projectkorra.projectkorra.BendingPlayer.getBendingPlayer(Ljava/lang/String;)Lcom/projectkorra/projectkorra/BendingPlayer;
        at MovePreviewer.BPListener.PlayerItemHeld(BPListener.java:39) ~[?:?]
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor67.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:300) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-0ebb9c7]
        ... 15 more
IDK if its the same one

Novak

Verified Member
Still
[15:53:38 INFO]: [JedCore] Warning: Unknown version of ProjectKorra detected.
would that be it?

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Try updating to the latest. Although ProjectKorra 1.7.0 is a stable release, it's very old and I recommend you update to 1.8.0 Beta 12. There's a link in my signature if you want. :)

If you're still having issues after you update, could you send me a bending debug file? Type "/bending debug" (even in the console if you have to), upload the generated file found at /plugins/ProjectKorra/debug.txt to pastebin.com, then send me a link. This will just give me a lot of information I need about the server.

Hope you get it working. :)

Novak

Verified Member
Try updating to the latest. Although ProjectKorra 1.7.0 is a stable release, it's very old and I recommend you update to 1.8.0 Beta 12. There's a link in my signature if you want. :)

If you're still having issues after you update, could you send me a bending debug file? Type "/bending debug" (even in the console if you have to), upload the generated file found at /plugins/ProjectKorra/debug.txt to pastebin.com, then send me a link. This will just give me a lot of information I need about the server.

Hope you get it working. :)
Okay I'll do that tomorrow. Any idea on the permissions ex problem?

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Okay I'll do that tomorrow. Any idea on the permissions ex problem?
The errors above appear to have nothing to do with PEX. The first error is due to the fact that Spirits hasn't been released yet so using a build that isn't out yet, well... it's not guaranteed to work.

The second error was due to the fact that you were using an outdated version of ProjectKorra. Update and that'll go away. :)