• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion [AVATAR] [LIGHT SPIRIT] Blind

Hero

Verified Member
"I can't see, a spirit blinded me!" "The move was blind.."

This is a simple move for light spirits.

The user would shift for 5 secs. After 5 secs, the user will have light spinning around indicating it's ready. After the user releases shift, a circle of light would radiate from the user for 5 blocks and anything caught in its field will be blinded for 1 secs for light, 3 secs for normal people, and 5 secs with the added effect of 1 HP (1/2 heart) of damage to dark spirits.

Last edited:

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
You're confusing the connotation of light with the denotation. Light spirits are called "light" because they aren't evil. Spirits who are good have no control over photons in anyway.

Hero

Verified Member
You're confusing the connotation of light with the denotation. Light spirits are called "light" because they aren't evil. Spirits who are good have no control over photons in anyway.
*sigh* Where is that forum where I can be creative without canon mob?

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
*sigh* Where is that forum where I can be creative without canon mob?
You can be creative wherever you want.
Not getting mauled for it, different story. The point of this plugin is to EMULATE the SHOW not take the key concept and throw the rest of it to the wind.

Hero

Verified Member
You can be creative wherever you want.
Not getting mauled for it, different story. The point of this plugin is to EMULATE the SHOW not take the key concept and throw the rest of it to the wind.
Keep Suggestions Practical. We do not require everything to be from the show, however, we do expect a sense of practicality in suggestions.
MistPhizzle

Hero

Verified Member
It's a neat concept, and its not stupidly U/OP but it just doesn't line up with the nature of the show
Thats what I like to hear! :) I couldn't care less if it gets denied, I just care about the feedback. I would love it if it gets looking into though.