• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into [AVATAR] [DARK SPIRIT] Sap

Hero

Verified Member
This dark move would drain your foes life force and you as your darkly self will consume this life force for your own needs. It would look like a dark line connecting the two.

This dark move would allow dark spirits to heal themselves by shifting on "Sap" and whatever creature you are pointing at will have Wither while you get Regen for the same amount of hearts (I like 2 HP per second). Using Sap on undead foes will do the opposite, you will get damage and they will get healed.

The way this move would not be overpowered is to make the user have slowness 3 so they cant move at all. The user would have to stay within a 5 block radius for the move to continue.

NOTE: Status changed.

Last edited:

Moonelight

Verified Member
Dark Spirits don't really use life energy to boost themselves.They corrupt your body, and as far as I am concerned, they don't sap life out of you. They could corrupt your spirit to kill you, but it wouldnt let them gain energy. Unless I'm wrong, eh.

Hero

Verified Member
Dark Spirits don't really use life energy to boost themselves.They corrupt your body, and as far as I am concerned, they don't sap life out of you. They could corrupt your spirit to kill you, but it wouldnt let them gain energy. Unless I'm wrong, eh.
Dont ruin my flow! This is the only section where I can be creative on what spirits can do!

Hero

Verified Member
I was looking at the PK Spirit wiki and it said that spirits will be able to sap health from others.