• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[AVATAR] {AVATARSTATE} Inferno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
The picture doesn't load for me...
View attachment 1150
But regardless, I know that it's canon. We've seen Avatars lavabend many times in ATLA, so I'm not sure how you had a hard time finding a picture.
This is an Avatar move exclusively, right? Just curious, are there any other Avatar state exclusive moves? I thought there were a few suggestions like that, but I don't know if any got accepted. It feels like we usually just go with a buffed version of existing moves. Couldn't we just buff lavabending for Avatar state? I mean, this idea is cool and all for Avatarstate, but you could easily do something like this with buffed lavathrow and other lavabending moves, maybe making it throw multiple things of lava.(Correct me if I'm wrong, I know lavabending has changed a little.)
Also, you said: "the user can't be hit or move while charging the move" I think I understand the part where they can't move, unless I'm interpreting that wrong. But for the rest of it, "They can't be hit" doesn't exactly sound like you're making it less overpowered, if you're making them immune to being hit or moved by attacks.
Did you mean that it doesn't work if they get hit or move while charging? How you worded it wasn't really that clear.
(At maximum font size to help with Hero's reading issue)
It means that the bender using the move cannot move or get hit or the attack will go into a cooldown.

Hero

Verified Member
What does "how the suggestion" mean? .-.
Zooming in makes the font larger, so it wouldn't make it harder to read, since that's what helps you read it.
You didn't answer my question. Are you farsighted or nearsighted or something? I don't know that much about vision conditions.
Why dont you stop worrying about my reading problems are start give ideas or do constructive criticism.
I ment how's the suggestion.

TheBlueSpirit

Verified Member
Why dont you stop worrying about my reading problems are start give ideas or do constructive criticism.
I ment how's the suggestion.
Sorry, I was just curious. Was trying to figure out how to help you read my posts best when they're longer than a few sentences.
Have you been in the suggestions lately, all my avatar moves are in caps....like every other move lol. I can barely read your post, it looks like a giant run-on sentence.
But next time, don't accuse me of making a giant run on sentence when it's all grammatically correct text. It's not my fault that you can't read longer paragraphs when I write them.

Hero

Verified Member
Sorry, I was just curious. Was trying to figure out how to help you read my posts best when they're longer than a few sentences.

But next time, don't accuse me of making a giant run on sentence when it's all grammatically correct text. It's not my fault that you can't read longer paragraphs when I write them.
Ok, it looks like you are here just to criticize me and not the post.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Ok, it looks like you are here just to criticize me and not the post.
He said he didn't want to be offensive or anything, he was just wondering. If people wanna know why I'm bad with social stuff then I won't make a big deal out of it either.

Hero

Verified Member
Talk only about the post. I don't care if you want to argue with me. Bring it to conversation if you want.
He said he didn't want to be offensive or anything, he was just wondering. If people wanna know why I'm bad with social stuff then I won't make a big deal out of it either.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Talk only about the post. I don't care if you want to argue with me. Bring it to conversation if you want.
Wtf dude, we don't want to argue. Why you gotta be so offensive on everything? jzs.
The community is going bad... T^T

HydroMan

Verified Member
you can find a video ,where avatar Roku(if that not his name, then parton me) in book 2 ep1explains the defense mechanism of avatarstate and its glow and 8
in that scenes demonstrated the power of avatars holding in their state,where one of the avatars made volcano explode with lava or smtg.

Hero

Verified Member
you can find a video ,where avatar Roku(if that not his name, then parton me) in book 2 ep1explains the defense mechanism of avatarstate and its glow and 8
in that scenes demonstrated the power of avatars holding in their state,where one of the avatars made volcano explode with lava or smtg.
Season 2 Ep. 1? Im going to try to find a video or GIF

HydroMan

Verified Member
Season 2 Ep. 1? Im going to try to find a video or GIF
Look it up on your sandspout thread. It shows when the aang spirits leaves the body during avatarstate and Roku guides him while they're taking a ride on the dragon

Loony

Verified Member
It hasn't been shown that Firebender's can Lavabend and for that reason alone I believe he was Earthbending.

Status
Not open for further replies.