• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Avatar Abilities list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
If there is not a way already, which I belive there isn't. Then we should make a /b D avatar or for it spelled out /bending display avatar. Thee are alot of avatar moves being created and soon to be created. This list is just like the elements but it lists avatar moves instead.

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
I would really like this idea, but the only problem I see with this (that could be easily fixed) is that when typing /bending display air you could just put /b d a with this avatar move list instead of /bending display avatar what could it be shortened to? Honestly this isn't even a real problem, but I just wanted to remind you about this :D

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Then make the alias something else. Make it Av or something.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Bending display Avatar could also be; /b d PK - this would display all available moves to the player.
I understand. This might be even better than what I had but as long as it shows avatar abilities I don't really care what the /b d (name) is.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
This was made 2 years ago. Is it seriously that necessary to have it marked complete..?
Why should it not be? I thought that's the whole point of it - to mean that the concept/idea is complete.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Status
Not open for further replies.