• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Animal Guide

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Every Avatar (or at least 3 to be known of...) had a tamed campianon of a different animal: a dragon, a bison and a polar bear dog.

What I request, to allow one of the three tamable mobs (horse ,ocelot and wolf) to spawn in near to the avatar. This Animal will become the avatar's pet, without him or her requiring to feed it till its tamed. If the avatar doesn't need or like its 'animal guide', (s)he can simply kill it. I believe this is possible, because all it requires to just feed these passive animals but not with actual food in a way that it's doable without working with MobAPI or whatever you call it.

With this feature, will come a config option whenever the owner of the file chooses to disable or enable it.

TacticalRoyS

Verified Member
There already exists a plugin like that named: MyPet you simply need to give the permission to the Avatar only

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
1. PK doesn't support the plugin.
2. It would still be neat for it to have.
3. I don't own a server
4. With it, the avatar would be able to choose what ever pet he wants and avatar finds it instead of the opposite that I want.

TacticalRoyS

Verified Member
There already exists a plugin like that named: MyPet you simply need to give the permission to the Avatar only
1. PK doesn't support the plugin.
2. It would still be neat for it to have.
3. I don't own a server
4. With it, the avatar would be able to choose what ever pet he wants and avatar finds it instead of the opposite that I want.
I already know that it isn't supported by PK that's why I said you need to give the permission for it. You can also give the permission for only one pet. And last make a server, its pretty nice!

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
It still would be cool if this plugin had it's own. After it dying, the avatar would now be capable to easily enter his spirit world physically at any time without going through the portal (after spirit plugin released, because this where this feature would be utilized) with his or hers animal guide (?if the animal is dead too?). Roku with his dragon pet Fang had been contacting Aang through there.