• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Airswipe blocks airswipe

Dxmon137

Verified Member
So it seems that in 1.8.3 airswipe blocks airswipe. (when you fire a airswipe at a airswipe)
Is this true or not because im not sure if this is ok :I

AndDrew

Verified Member
So it seems that in 1.8.3 airswipe blocks airswipe. (when you fire a airswipe at a airswipe)
Is this true or not because im not sure if this is ok :I
Yeah this is correct. I'm sure if you poke around in config though you could probably change it.
I mean, it should. That makes logical sense.
And it shouldn't block it, air fights are much slower and boring when you're just blocking the other persons airswipe, you can't get a hit off and players just regen faster than you can deal damage.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Don't know.
Then don't comment.
Yeah this is correct. I'm sure if you poke around in config though you could probably change it.

And it shouldn't block it, air fights are much slower and boring when you're just blocking the other persons airswipe, you can't get a hit off and players just regen faster than you can deal damage.
Good point, but I think a config option is/would be better. :p

Madocean

Verified Member
Then don't comment.

Good point, but I think a config option is/would be better. :p
Yeah. Also dog I hadn't considered that. Fair point

Edit: Yeah I'm still toying with that notion, my only thing is that you could just throw hits at people and expect no resistance, there's no skill demand for aim or prediction in this aspect.

Last edited: