• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
AirJump

AirJump 1.8.9

Sketz

Verified Member
SkitzCrafter updated AirJump with a new update entry:

AirJump, A simple way for an airbender to jump, or move in a direction

AirJump

This move allows the air bender, to easily go in any direction, by tapping shift.
This now allows you to jump out of water/lava ( Lava; if you're good). It can be used for dodge fast attacks, or even fast attacking by looking down, then shifting, and attacking!

The Distance/Height is now configurable!

+ Distance Configuration Added
+ Jumping In any direction Added

Here is the configuration of the move:

Code:
Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:

Sketz

Verified Member
Plugin: ProjectKorra Core
Version: 1.6.0 Beta 7
Where: EventHandler from the looks of it.
Description: My console gets spammed with this error sometimes: http://pastebin.com/pjiNxxw9

AirJump is for 1.7.2-1.7.10 Servers, you're 1.8,
That is what the issue looks like. I never really tested this move for 1.8.
So, it's recommended for server versions; 1.7.2 - 1.7.10

Mine works with my Spigot 1.7 -1.8 However, but if you're just running 1.8, well there is your issue.

Sorin

Verified Member
i wish this was updated to 1.8.....it doesnt let me use it at all it showes the particles but it doesnt you know jump

Sketz

Verified Member
i wish this was updated to 1.8.....it doesnt let me use it at all it showes the particles but it doesnt you know jump

I can try making this for 1.8.
I'll work on it later on, Right now the version i have, now puts the fire out.

So when you're on fire, and you Jump. You get extinguished. :)

I may release it. :/

Aceliip

Verified Member
yes please update this to spigot 1.8 - 1.8.1 would greatly appreciate it as well as my players having another airbending move since earth has too many lol.

Sorin

Verified Member
yes please update this to spigot 1.8 - 1.8.1 would greatly appreciate it as well as my players having another airbending move since earth has too many lol.
Earth really doesn't have ""too many" due to the point half of them are to revert another one they did previously

Sketz

Verified Member
Lord, Yeah. I've been caught up in a lot.
I've been putting tons of updates into my server. I've also had a lot of school work going on.

I've been managing though. Yes, I will try to finish the next update.
Nothing Special, just making it compatible, and maybe adding it where it puts the fire out.

I've done this before, but the AirJump messed up, and went basserk on me.
just haven't had the time.

Aceliip

Verified Member
we aren't trying to make u feel rushed or anything we are just excited about all the new stuff being released to this awesome plugin and its cool dev's. Even if u don't add the fire thing to it I just wish i could use it again XD. We look forward to when you update Skitz, keep up the good work!

Sketz

Verified Member
Thanks, I love seeing it being used!
Couldn't find any servers that use it. s.s

I will try to do it this week.

Sketz

Verified Member
If you update it i will put it on my server and add airbending to everyone and make them use it xD
xD

Thanks, I love using this on my server. just because it allows me to outrun,dodge, and able to fly in the air even more pro like. o3o

(Dat Signature doe... *-*)