• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied AirForce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
Hello PK fans! I'm here to present you with a small idea that would save some slot space and allow airbenders to use both airblast and airsuction in the same time. By left clicking airforce you would get the normal output of airblast. If the bender instead right clicks it would act a s airsuction. Pressing shift with this move would create a source and depending if the player aider left or right clicks it would have the very same effect as airblast and airsuction. In the comment section please suggest a better name as I think airforce doesn't suite it. I know that this would take some time to recode as one combo would have to be changed as well but it is possible. Thank you for your time.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
I don't believe that a right click can be used unless you are actually right clicking onto a block.. It just doesn't register with MC unless you're 'trying to place a block' sort of thing.

jedk1

I don't believe that a right click can be used unless you are actually right clicking onto a block.. It just doesn't register with MC unless you're 'trying to place a block' sort of thing.
you are correct good sir.

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
Well to bad. Don't suppose Mist could add a method that would allow a bending ability to be triggered by right clicking without having to place a block of some sort :p

jedk1

Well to bad. Don't suppose Mist could add a method that would allow a bending ability to be triggered by right clicking without having to place a block of some sort :p
erm, as far as i know from coding plugins etc, the only way a rightclick event is triggered, is when a item is rightclicked, or a block is rightclicked. it sucks i know :c

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
Well then what if you tap shift twice and a chat message would pop up that says that you have selected "airsuction mode" and then it would change it from airblast to airsuction ?

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Denied -- this is something I can't change. Right clicking only registers when you are right clicking a block of some sort (hence why some Combos require that you click blocks in front of you)

Status
Not open for further replies.