• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Airbending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sosy13

Verified Member
Hello,

I'm going to make a suggestion of something I've been wondering for a really long time. I do not see why Airswipe/Airsweep and any other Air moves should be getting through blocks when bent. For example, let's say, when you RaiseEarth or EarthGrab you still get hit by an Airbender. This really doesn't make sense and it's pretty unrealistic. This is not what they're supposed to be, these moves should not be able to do get through blocks. Nothing similar has ever been done nor shown in the TV show.

Comment your opinions on this.

~Sos

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I think it is a glitch that was made by accident than a feature.
However, I do agree with your idea to prevent AirSwipe phasing
through blocks.

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
Hello,

I'm going to make a suggestion of something I've been wondering for a really long time. I do not see why Airswipe/Airsweep and any other Air moves should be getting through blocks when bent. For example, let's say, when you RaiseEarth or EarthGrab you still get hit by an Airbender. This really doesn't make sense and it's pretty unrealistic. This is not what they're supposed to be, these moves should not be able to do get through blocks. Nothing similar has ever been done nor shown in the TV show.

Comment your opinions on this.

~Sos
I agree with you, this really should not be. Most likely this is a bug.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Towards the top of the forum right below the banner there will be a colored button that is titled "Post New Thread" Click that and begin making your thread. Just use it wisely.

Status
Not open for further replies.