• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Airbending/combustion particles not showing but the move works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chazpants

Verified Member
Well I changed to spigot 1.8 then the latest version of pk but loads of moves wouldn't work. So I switch back to 1.7.10 and the stable core version but the airbending particles for everyone is invisible same with combustion particles help please!

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Any PK build of 1.5.1 or higher uses a new particle library that works exclusively with Minecraft 1.8 builds or higher.

We can help you best if you use the /korra debug command and paste the contents of the file created here.

chazpants

Verified Member
When I use spigot 1.8 with the latest dev build fireblast, combustion and lightning don't work but water bending and earth does? The only fire move that works is firejet but you can't see firecombo particles either.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
When I use spigot 1.8 with the latest dev build fireblast, combustion and lightning don't work but water bending and earth does? The only fire move that works is firejet but you can't see firecombo particles either.
Fireblast, combustion and lightning should be worldguards fault.

chazpants

Verified Member
Help me please I updated to lastest dev build and 1.8 but still no firebending moves apart from firejet will work, I have set flags correctly I even set respect world guard to false help me please

paliate

Verified Member
It's possible.
I suggest going to spigot 1.8, projectkorra's latest dev build and updating ALL of your plugins.
Might just work.

chazpants

Verified Member
Wow I apologise for taking your time I found out why it wouldn't work it was because I misread the spigot 1.7.10 client 1.8 and mistook it for 1.8 I found the right build now its working I do apologise thanks for the help though

Status
Not open for further replies.