• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Air Bending Flying Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
Hello there! I have recently just watched the new season 4 trailer and it was amazing! Now based on what I saw airbending "evolved" meaning that new thing have been invented to make an airbenders life easier.
I would like to suggest new items (similar to the grappling hook that was added to earthbenders in the plugin). These items would be the new armour the airbenders use (in the trailer they were locking like wingsits). The armour could only be used by airbenders and would have very low durability. In addition airbenders could only use airswipe and airblast to prevent them from being just OP .

Watch trailer:

David

Verified Member
Personal Opinion: Please.. No... I think the Squirrel Suits are the stupidest things ever... They look like they belong in a corny super human movie on cartoon network.

TehPandaKing

Verified Member
I think this should be added. However, it should give a passive glide (when holding shift) rather than actual flight.
Or maybe limited flight?
We have to wait for book 4 to see exactly what they do, but for now, good idea! :)

V

Vidcom

As a huge fan of those suits (FLIGHT AND MODERNISATION OF AIRBENDERS AHHHHH), I really hope this goes in RPG :D

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
Tanks guys positive feedback is all I can ask for. I was also thinking so that the armour doesn't actually give you any protection ? Also there is an ability that makes you able to glide so this wont be as useful.

TheOneAndOnlyApple

Verified Member
I personally think airbending has had enough phases of "Gliding". Air gliders and what looks to be these new aeronautic suits, can fly not only downward but updraft wind from below to propel themselves higher. Or simply bend the currents around the glider to move upwards, downwards, sideways, spinning, etc.
I would love to see a move that would actually let us be our full potential while still respecting game playing aspects.
As Orion said, it could give no protection? Possibly no items could be held in the inventory while in flight? Etc.
So let me know what you think about how we can not go back to the typical "glide" and start using airbending mechanics to its full extent while being in compliance with game play aspects or configurable changes for server variety.

~Apple<3

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I personally think airbending has had enough phases of "Gliding". Air gliders and what looks to be these new aeronautic suits, can fly not only downward but updraft wind from below to propel themselves higher. Or simply bend the currents around the glider to move upwards, downwards, sideways, spinning, etc.
I would love to see a move that would actually let us be our full potential while still respecting game playing aspects.
As Orion said, it could give no protection? Possibly no items could be held in the inventory while in flight? Etc.
So let me know what you think about how we can not go back to the typical "glide" and start using airbending mechanics to its full extent while being in compliance with game play aspects or configurable changes for server variety.

~Apple<3
There's no way to take protection away from armor. Minecraft handles that separately.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Denied -- These episodes haven't been released yet. We will not take suggestions based on previews and trailers.

Status
Not open for further replies.