• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report air bending combo twister

chris204

Verified Member
version list:
Core: 1.7.0 Beta 9
RPG: 1.0.1

since the Water Arms update, the air combo move Twister doesn't seam to be working.
I have sent a message to our server admins in case it was a problem here, but have also tried on different servers
I do not believe that the ability is turned off because it doesn't work on multiple servers, and the fact that when other abilities are disabled, typing in /display or /help doesn't do anything (my server has flight disabled for example)

I did have multiple people trying to do twister but with no avail, all other combos do work though, if not i, then others were able to preform them easily.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I just used twister, working fine.
Make sure you are using it on a FLAT surface.

chris204

Verified Member
may i ask what version your using when it works? because a server that has 1.6.0 it works fine, but servers with 1.7.0 Beta, aren't (I've tried on beta 9 and 10)

~edit~

on the server that core is at 1.6.0, you Don't need it to be on a flat area, i just made a twister go up a hill 2 blocks high, and it kept going

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
may i ask what version your using when it works? because a server that has 1.6.0 it works fine, but servers with 1.7.0 Beta, arnt (ive tried on beta 9 and 10)
Beta 9, works completely fine. Could you maybe create a GIF of you trying to perform the combo?

Snhnry

Verified Member
Does the group have the correct permission node to use twister?
I'm the admin on the server he's using. By default we don't grant any specific bending perms, so they should use all default settings. The other two air combos work, so they definitely have access to bending.ability.AirCombo. Even when I specifically grant that perm to players, it still does not work.

However it's definitely a perms issue, because Twister works for ops and anyone with the "*" permission. I just can't figure out why it only is blocking Twister.

chris204

Verified Member
update~~ The twister bug is no longer a problem, now the only thing is "tornado" doesn't go away when doing the combo, but the combo working is worth it.