• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Agni Kai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
I know there isn't a pro-bending plugin yet, but if/when it does come out, I think it might be a mighty fine idea to have a command to challenge other firebenders to an Agni Kai (such as /<base command> <player>). It could detect if the challenged player has firebending and reduce players with more than one bending style to just firebending for the duration of the fight. The command would teleport a player to the OP designated arena. If there are any other culturally specific forms of fighting, then those should be included as well. I know it seems kind of like a useless idea right now, but maybe something interesting can be added to make this basic idea a little more seasoned. Also, I mention this in the pro-bending plugin, but it could easily be placed in the core. I just feel that perhaps it'd make more sense to place it in the pro-bending plugin.

Last edited:

Gahshunk

Verified Member
Additionally, an Earth Rumble with ranks and championships could be added for earthbenders. c:

V

Vidcom

This would be good, but I personally don't feel it should be in ProjectKorra in itself. As an addon, you can't get much better really.

Majorite

Verified Member
This would be good, but I personally don't feel it should be in ProjectKorra in itself. As an addon, you can't get much better really.
I think that is what he meant when he said "when it does come out."
I know there isn't a pro-bending plugin yet, but if/when it does come out, I think it might be a mighty fine idea to have a command to challenge other firebenders to an Agni Kai (such as /<base command> <player>)...

Gahshunk

Verified Member
I like the idea of all the general bending battles being in one plugin as to not make too many extensions, hence Pro-bending. c:

Elzoz

Verified Member
yeah to be honest its kinda easy to set it up yourself :p im planning on thoose kinda areans mention above, not probending arena tho since its so glitchy XD

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Denied. I wont deny that this is a solid idea, however it just doesn't fit in the Core plugin. Perhaps RPG? I'd try to put it in that suggestion forum when we get around to opening it.

Status
Not open for further replies.