• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Ability load message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hey people,

This is a simple suggestion to add a console message for when an ability is loaded, like Bukkit does for plugins.

- Finn

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Yeah, I agree with you there. It is rather nice to actually see stuff has actually loaded xD

I personally just log stuff in the load method ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . So shouldn't it be more up to the developers? That's just my opinion though

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Yeah, I agree with you there. It is rather nice to actually see stuff has actually loaded xD

I personally just log stuff in the load method ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . So shouldn't it be more up to the developers? That's just my opinion though
Yeah i do it myself at the moment as well, but I forget it a lot of times, and sometimes it's like "<ability> has been enabled", or "loaded <ability>" etc and it looks different everytime. If PK would log it it'd be a lot more structured, and overal just easier to check if something was ACTUALLY loaded, people forget to add the message a lot of times. And bukkit does it too so why not :p

Status
Not open for further replies.