• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

A Real Roleplay Server Out There?

Gold

Verified Member
So, I'm a bit new here I just discovered Project Korra although I've been familiar with Orion's mod for ages ^-^ Anyway I'm going to state my question... Is there a real rp server that you can have adventures by being a different character other than yourself? Having adventures with you friends if so can you tell me down below?

Thanks if you read this!
~Gold

Gahshunk

Verified Member
Unfortunately, you cannot use the forum to locate or advertise servers. If you would like to see a list of servers using the plugin, simply go to the tab that says 'Servers' at the top.

Gold

Verified Member
Oh okey thanks for telling me doe

Edit: Can they Skype me about it? If so my skype is bumi_forever

DanStryder

Verified Member
I'm in the process of building up a RPG Server for bending, *Not Advertising just stating I'm building up a server*

chazpants

Verified Member
I have a role play server with the last airbender map in construction I plan to post it on the server list soon

HydroMan

Verified Member
Sorry for the very ass big necro, buts its worth mentioninng that there will be one soon *hint hint ;)*

jedk1

Okay 1) Do not necro posts. Especially ones that are over a year old. And 2) there are many bending RPG servers. There is definitely one on the server list, as I used to play on it.