• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

A metalbending idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterFan99

Verified Member
Hey guys i have been thinking and noticed metalbenders don't need powered rails of any sort, they bend it with the rails. This could be more of an RPG thing, but i think this could be good utility for earthbenders so they don't need powered rails to push minecarts anymore. Perhaps you could move the cart with extraction, or a new move? Anyway, leave your thoughts in the comments below and have a great day. :p

xoxo-waterfan99

Joeri

Verified Member
Nice idea, but i feel like it should be merged into a move.

Like, if your in a minecart on rails and you left click with extraction the minecart will be blown in that direction. no cooldown so that you can keep clicking, you would travel at the same speed as if you were on powered rails

Last edited:

WaterFan99

Verified Member
Nice idea, but i feel like it should be merged into a move.

Like, if your in a minecart on rails and you left click the minecart will be blown in that direction. no cooldown so that you can keep clicking, you would travel at the same speed as if you were on powered rails
interesting c;

Tony

Verified Member
Or how about this. Us metal benders.... All we got to do is shift on the rails and we will ride on them kind of how water benders shift in water ;) idk just an idea

Hit_Manx

Verified Member
Or how about this. Us metal benders.... All we got to do is shift on the rails and we will ride on them kind of how water benders shift in water ;) idk just an idea
Yea, it sounds like it wouldn't need to be a whole ability or part of another ability, it should just be a special ability for metal benders to shift on a mine cart to make it speed up.

Last edited:

Tony

Verified Member
Yea, it sounds like it wouldn't need to be a whole ability or part of another ability, it should just be a special ability for metal benders to shift on a mine craft to make it speed up.
What is a "Mine craft"

Status
Not open for further replies.