• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

3/22/16~ Community Update

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Hey all you PK People! The Project Korra staff is hard at work. So let's just jump right in for the update.

Development: The dev team has begun making the final changes to the latest version. Lead Developer, Omnicypher wants you to expect a new update this week.

Digital: Not much, but please continue to ask your questions for the upcoming Q&A

Community Question: Why aren't you asking more questions? :p

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Why we are suppose to ask more questions?
Why alot of people arent asking questions?
Will this question be answer?
(Serious question) What do you personally think what would be the meaning of life?

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
@Jackson because he told me to.

Do you guys expecting or hoping for a new movie sequel (probably Korra the avatar in live action) to come out, which would be cast by Mike and Bryke and not that Shamalan dude?
What did @AlexTheCoder liked so much about that s#@!ty (am I allowed to swear?) movie?

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
I have a question, but it's for whoever has admistration rights to the websites admin console :I

Can we get new Smilies? Or as some call it, Emojis. The basic standard kind are ehhh. As a digital team project, digital team can make their own and we can say yes or no if we do or don't want them. Just a thought- please respond soon!

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Any news about cookiebending? (Don't know if I asked this already)
I heard as an easter egg from the last Q&A session, so I don't know if you guys pulled it as a joke reference or the actual possible incoming thing for the plugin? To be honest, I'm really looking forward for that fanon made bending art introduced in the game.

Why no one is active in these recent weekends, including the staff?

Will there be FAQ page, with all the website's and plugin's questions&answers in it?

Last edited:

Sshawarma

Verified Member
Still think a live(or two for time zones) Q&A would be helpful. We could go over each of the different plugins by PK (core, rpg, items etc.) and think of ideas. Things like terrain generation, new moves, custom textures for pk items, the YT channel....and more :D.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Will RainBending concept ever gonna be worked on?
Why it says in the description of the AcrobatStance, claiming that it does deplete hunger?

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I doubt they will. I have seen in a thread were they had mention that they won't make such of a thing that you have mentioned.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
we need a way to make custom abilities without having to rely on developers/ designers for approval majorly...