• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied 2 New MetalBending moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
I have added multiple pictures, videos, and gifs for these 2 moves.

Metal Hook:

Element: Earth - Metal

Controls: Click> Hold shift> click

How it works: Metal benders can get to many distance places using this move. A metal bender can lash out a whip of metal that can carry them to great heights.

The 'Metal Whip' is represented by iron bars. Also thank you MistPhizzle for modeling this move! ;)

2015-01-11_13.49.18.png 2015-01-11_13.49.10.png 2015-01-11_13.49.28.png
Metal Whip:
Element: Earth-Metal
Control: Hold Shift>Click> Move your cursor in a sweeping motion
How it works: It's like Metal Hook but if it comes in contact with an entity, will do damage.

Thank you again MistPhizzle and Zichdogg for Modeling this move ;)
2015-01-11_13.51.52.png 2015-01-11_13.52.00.png 2015-01-11_13.52.07.png

Tony

Verified Member
Looks like it would be really hard to code those iron bars o.o and they aren't even that big in the show :( but I like the idea

Sketz

Verified Member
Love the idea Fear.
I'm not sure how'd it work though, like that.

But really, you used my head?
You make me look fat, T-T

DanStryder

Verified Member
If anyone has heard of Skript they might have seen the Hookshot that someone made, iron bars do indeed for it, might be a bit more difficult for the sweeping movement but would definitely work for the hooks

Kiam

Verified Member
Metalhook: Same as grappling hook.
Metalwhip: Another simple damaging move that isnt really needed.

These abilities arent really necessary because there are other moves/items that do the same thing. Metalwhip is really the only somewhat-valid suggestion in this thread, and even that doesnt really have a unique purpose. It just does damage, and looks pretty. Which I am all for, but it's not really what needs to be added to the core plugin right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.