• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

2 Benders, 2 Different Elements, Endless Possibilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
I love them all! :D
That's great to hear, but now it's time for
ROUND TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Extreme Moves

Earth + Air

Earthen Shotgun (Iffy name, I know) / Moves Used: EarthSmash and AirBurst (Left Click)
Description: The Earthbender would have to create an earthsmash boulder. The Boulder would have be controlled by the earthbender (The earthbender would have to be holding sneak on the boulder) as the airbender have to airburst (left click) at the boulder EXACTLY two blocks from the earthsmash
Once the airburst hits the boulder, there would be at 15 - 18 dirt dropped items that fly out in place of the airburst's cone, dealing 1 heart per each dropped dirt that hits. When the dirt hits you, there would be a small explosion of dirt particles as if you're breaking a dirt block, but not as big. (Dirt isn't the only thing that would appear. If the EarthSmash was sandstone, it would be sandstone dropped items, stone = stone dropped items, etc.) The boulder can only be used 3 times before it doesn't work anymore (I would've included visual changes due to erosion, but the boulder's shape doesn't allow any visual changes without it looking wonky)
Cooldown: 10 seconds

Earth + Air

Earth Swipe / Moves Used: EarthBlast and AirSwipe
Description: The earthbender would shoot an earthblast and the airbender would airswipe the earthblast. When the two collide, the earthblast would disappear, but in it's place would be 5 - 7 dropped dirt items that would be scattered throughout the swipe. The swipe would have it's damage reduced by half a heart, but the dropped dirt would do 1 heart per each dropped dirt that his.

Water + Earth + Fire

Ultimate Stream / Moves used: Torrent, EarthSmash, and Lightning
Description: The EarthBender would have to raise an EarthSmash Boulder and keep control of it. The waterbender would then have to shoot the torrent DIRECTLY through the center of the EarthSmash. The stream would then have brown redstone particles going through it. At any time after the stream has been shot, the Firebending can zap the stream with Lightning. The resulting stream does 4.5 hearts, along with MASSIVE knockback
Cooldown: 12 seconds

Water + Earth

MudSpread (It's another iffy name, I couldn't think of anything better ;-;) / Moves used; Torrent (Release Shift) and Shockwave (Release Shift)
Description: This one great coordination skills, along with timing. (If PK can make this possible) The two benders would have to be on the same block for this to work. The Waterbender would have release torrent, then as soon as that happens, the earthbender would have to release shockwave. The result would be that the release torrent would have brown redstone particles throughout the water walls it creates and if a person gets hit by the water walls, they would release 1.5 hearts along with a slight increase of knockback compared to the knockback it normally does.

Chi + Fire

Flaming Smokescreen / Moves Used: Smokescreen, Fireblast
Description: The firebender would have to shoot a fireblast and the chi blocker would have to shoot a smokescreen bomb through the fireblast. When it goes through the fireblast, the smokescreen bomb's snowball would have a trail of fire particles behind it, and if the smokescreen bomb directly hits a person, they would recieve 1.5 hearts of burn damage.

Alright I think I'm out of ideas for a while now.

Hero

Verified Member
I like the idea of team moves because pk can't say they're not canon. The moves we have though look extremely complex and hard. I know team moves are supposed to be using teamwork but I would like it so you wouldn't have to use Skype to use them

Janny

Verified Member
I never made a post about team moves :p

Also, you should try to make only one move suggestion per thread
I only made those suggestions so if it get implemented, it doesn't start with no combos. They don't have to be used. But if I were to pick only 1, I would choose the Rings of Saturn. :p

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I think a good passive would that if you are an airbender AND earthbender, the earthblasts and earthsmashes you launch are a little bit faster, representing you using airbending to push them.

NinjaK

Verified Member
I never made a post about team moves :p

Also, you should try to make only one move suggestion per thread
This suggestion isn't suggesting the moves he stated, its suggesting the concept of having 2 benders work together to make powerful team moves.

Loony

Verified Member
This suggestion isn't suggesting the moves he stated, its suggesting the concept of having 2 benders work together to make powerful team moves.
Then why include them?
Team moves have already been suggested.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
I think a good passive would that if you are an airbender AND earthbender, the earthblasts and earthsmashes you launch are a little bit faster, representing you using airbending to push them.
Only problem is..
The earthblast and smashes don't magically go faster if an airbender on your team is nearby- if anything, it should be represented in some sort of way for the airbender to be pushing earthblasts and smashes.

promancer

Verified Member
(Let me make this clear: I am not stealing off of Easte's (or Loony's) "Team Bending" thread. HIS idea uses 2 people of the same element, while mines uses 2 and or 4 people of different elements.)

This is basically 2 people with 2 different elements helping eachother in bending making Elemental combos without the need of an Avatar.

What?

The idea is that 2 benders with different elements would be able to use their bending together. Such as making combos together like that airblast and fireblast thing Aang used in the last episode on ATLA. And things like Torrent (whip) shot with lightning being able to make it an electrified torrent.

Why?

I feel as though like bending by yourself can get a bit boring at times. And also 2 v 2s usually end up 1 team killing the other teammate. Also this would be GREAT for Team Tournaments.

How?

Well first off, to avoid any accidental usage of this concept of bending, a player will be able to use a command such as /pk team add (user). This command will have a cooldown to avoid people spamming others to team. (Also there should be /pk team toggle to stop annoying players) Once a player is part of your team, you will be able to use your bending together as one.

Moves (You can suggest more in the comments)

Air + Water:

- Spiraling Frostbite / Moves used: Airblast and Iceblast.
Description: A water bender first fires an iceblast and then an airbender uses airblast on the iceblast, making the 2 blasts spiraling each other doing airblast knockback, and damage from iceblast. (Cooldown of about 3-5 seconds)

Base Damage: 2-3 Hearts
Range: Same range as an airblast

Air + Earth

- Rings of Saturn / Moves used: AirShield, and EarthGrab.
Description: An earthbender uses EarthGrab on an airbender, then the airbender uses AirShield while inside the EarthGrab, and then the EarthGrab disappears a 1 or 3 block tall RING of air particles mixed with dirt particles rotates clockwise around the airbender and earthbender. But if the 2 benders go too far away from each other. Anything that gets near it gets knockbacked and and slightly damaged. (Cooldown of about 10-30 seconds)

Base Damage: About half a heart - 1 heart and a half if you touch the ring.

Air + Fire:

- AeroInferno / Moves used: Airburst and FireBurst.
Description: If an airbender a uses airburst and then a firebender uses fireburst on the airburst, the size and range of the burst will be increase by 2 and will have a mixture of air and fire particles doing knockback, damage, and fire tick damage. (Cooldown of about 5-10 seconds)

Base Damage: 2-4 hearts + Fire Tick
Range: Same range as an AirBurst

Water + Earth:

- IceSmash / Moves used: Torrent (Whip Freeze) and EarthSmash:
Description: First an earthbender must use earthsmash, afterwards, a waterbender uses Torrent (whip) and freezes the EarthSmash. Then, either one of the benders can control the rock and throw it. But, if both benders look at the frozen rock, both of them hold shift looking at it, and both click, the frozen rock will go twice as far and will do twice the damage. (Cooldown of about 5-10 seconds)

Base Damage: A bit higher than EarthSmash
Range: The range of EarthSmash

Water + Fire:

- Steamblast / Moves used: Torrent (Whip) and Fireblast (Charged):
Description: First, a waterbender must shoot a torrent (whip), then, if a firebender uses charged fireblast on the torrent whip, the both will turn into one, medium sized, blast of A LOT of air particles that will do knockback, blindness, and a tiny bit of health. (Cooldown of about 5-10)

Base Damage: Half a heart - 1 heart
Range: Range of an airblast
Blindess Duration: 3-10 Seconds

Fire + Earth:

- TerraBarrage / Moves used: Wall of Fire and Earthblast:
Description: First, a firebender must use Wall of Fire, then an earthbender can spam shoot earthblasts at the Wall of Fire, setting the rock on fire, and increasing the damage. (Works until Wall of Fire is on cooldown)

Base Damage: A bit higher than earthblast + Fire Tick
Range: Same as an earthblast

Air + Water + Earth + Fire:

- ElementalBlast / Moves used: Airblast, Torrent (Whip), Earthblast, and Fireblast:
Discription: (The combo must be done in the cycle of the elements, Air, Water, Earth, and Fire.) All 4 of the benders must shoot their elements' signature move at a single point. Once done, a blast of spiraling air particles, rain particles, dirt particles, and fire particles will fire in the direction the airbender is looking at. (Cooldown is about 10-30 seconds)

Base Damage: 3-6 Hearts + Fire Tick
Range: A little bit farther than an airblast

PLEASE SUGGEST MORE MOVES IN THE COMMENTS!
Greatly composed, says what everyone has been wanting, just in a orderly manner.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Only problem is..
The earthblast and smashes don't magically go faster if an airbender on your team is nearby- if anything, it should be represented in some sort of way for the airbender to be pushing earthblasts and smashes.
I didnt mean with 2 benders, but on yourself

Janny

Verified Member
That's great to hear, but now it's time for
ROUND TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Extreme Moves

Earth + Air

Earthen Shotgun (Iffy name, I know) / Moves Used: EarthSmash and AirBurst (Left Click)
Description: The Earthbender would have to create an earthsmash boulder. The Boulder would have be controlled by the earthbender (The earthbender would have to be holding sneak on the boulder) as the airbender have to airburst (left click) at the boulder EXACTLY two blocks from the earthsmash
Once the airburst hits the boulder, there would be at 15 - 18 dirt dropped items that fly out in place of the airburst's cone, dealing 1 heart per each dropped dirt that hits. When the dirt hits you, there would be a small explosion of dirt particles as if you're breaking a dirt block, but not as big. (Dirt isn't the only thing that would appear. If the EarthSmash was sandstone, it would be sandstone dropped items, stone = stone dropped items, etc.) The boulder can only be used 3 times before it doesn't work anymore (I would've included visual changes due to erosion, but the boulder's shape doesn't allow any visual changes without it looking wonky)
Cooldown: 10 seconds

Earth + Air

Earth Swipe / Moves Used: EarthBlast and AirSwipe
Description: The earthbender would shoot an earthblast and the airbender would airswipe the earthblast. When the two collide, the earthblast would disappear, but in it's place would be 5 - 7 dropped dirt items that would be scattered throughout the swipe. The swipe would have it's damage reduced by half a heart, but the dropped dirt would do 1 heart per each dropped dirt that his.

Water + Earth + Fire

Ultimate Stream / Moves used: Torrent, EarthSmash, and Lightning
Description: The EarthBender would have to raise an EarthSmash Boulder and keep control of it. The waterbender would then have to shoot the torrent DIRECTLY through the center of the EarthSmash. The stream would then have brown redstone particles going through it. At any time after the stream has been shot, the Firebending can zap the stream with Lightning. The resulting stream does 4.5 hearts, along with MASSIVE knockback
Cooldown: 12 seconds

Water + Earth

MudSpread (It's another iffy name, I couldn't think of anything better ;-;) / Moves used; Torrent (Release Shift) and Shockwave (Release Shift)
Description: This one great coordination skills, along with timing. (If PK can make this possible) The two benders would have to be on the same block for this to work. The Waterbender would have release torrent, then as soon as that happens, the earthbender would have to release shockwave. The result would be that the release torrent would have brown redstone particles throughout the water walls it creates and if a person gets hit by the water walls, they would release 1.5 hearts along with a slight increase of knockback compared to the knockback it normally does.

Chi + Fire

Flaming Smokescreen / Moves Used: Smokescreen, Fireblast
Description: The firebender would have to shoot a fireblast and the chi blocker would have to shoot a smokescreen bomb through the fireblast. When it goes through the fireblast, the smokescreen bomb's snowball would have a trail of fire particles behind it, and if the smokescreen bomb directly hits a person, they would recieve 1.5 hearts of burn damage.

Alright I think I'm out of ideas for a while now.
That Earth Shotgun... is one of the most amazing suggestions I have EVER seen seen...

Janny

Verified Member
Water + Earth

Rocky Stream / Moves used: WaterManipulation and EarthBlast
Description: The waterbender would shoot a WaterManipulation and the earthbender would shoot the earthblast at the watermanip. When the two collide, the watermanip would stay intact, but would have brown redstone particles. It would be controlled like a normal watermanip, but would do about 1.5 hearts of extra damage and a lot more knockback
http://i.imgur.com/lFQ39Rn.gifv
I also LOVE this one, but could use a better name, like Muddy Water or something like that <3

promancer

Verified Member
I didnt mean with 2 benders, but on yourself
Actually, he's wrong. The "magic" you speak of is airbenders reducing air pressure, reducing the friction between them and the air particles there for causing them to run faster. Also, it seems they do this almost passively, as it doesnt seem to affect the concentration.

Janny

Verified Member
Agreed. Pointless.

I think they'll come across this thread, you don't need to tag them constantly, especially Jed since Pk Devs look at 99% of the threads
I don't tag constantly. Actually this is the first time I have used tags in this sort of way. (Like I said, "Forum Etiquette" is just that, etiquette, not a forum RULE.)

Status
Not open for further replies.