• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied 100% Functioning RPG Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unionjackjz1

Verified Member
BEFORE READING! THIS WOULD BE A BIG CHANGE AND I WOULD NOT EXPECT ANY OF THIS TO HAPPEN SOON! IT IS JUST A SUGGESTION THAT COULD HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE!

When I say 'Functioning Plugin', I mean that someone can slap this plugin into a server and have an RPG server ready to use. So this would mean classes, a GUI to select classes, maybe a quest system? Everything would have to be highly configurable as not everyone would like the default settings.

I log onto the server for the first time and I get prompter with a GUI. At the top it would say 'Choose your element!' There is a Stick (air) Stone (earth) Firecharge (fire) and Ice (water). All named to their respective element.

AIR:
Lets say I click air. I get prompted with something else. 4 compasses. They are called Northern Nomad, Southern Nomad, Eastern Nomad, Western Nomad. I can pick one of those, and start into the world of bending!

EARTH:
Now I click earth. I get can prompted with another GUI. Lava, Sand, Ba Sing Se Army, Metal, and Rouge Bender (like Toff was). I can pick one and continue into the world of bending!

FIRE:
I choose fire! I can get prompted with 3 items. Lightning Prodigy, Fire Nation, Combustion Bender. I pick one and continue into the world of bending!

WATER:
I click water! I can get prompted with 3 items. Northern Water Tribe, Southern Water Tribe, and BloodBending. I choose one and get sent into the world of bending!

I pick Southern Water. OH NO! I meant to pick Norther Water! Not to fear, just type /class (or something of that nature, maybe /element) and pick again! Your Southern Water class will be saved, and you will continue with your Northern. Want to get back to Southern? /class (or /element) and go back to southern, and you are right back where you left off!

Now, in WATER, FIRE, and EARTH they say 'I CAN get prompted with _ items'. Blood bending, Combustion, Lightning Prodigy, and Lava would be rare elements, and only show up for a lucky few. The percentage of how many people that would come up for would be configureable in the config file.

Now because this is an RPG plugin, we need a leveling system! Assuming that the server already had BendingBoard, we would need to be using the vanilla level system AS a level system. We would need to get rid of XP orbs and make it so if someone kills a mob, the XP automatically goes to them.

Same thing with quests. I complete a quest, I can get a reward. A reward of a Glider and 32,000 XP! (Just an example) I now level up to _ level!

We would need a custom mob plugin, as the balance from vanilla minecraft would be lost. This could be another extension the Devs can make, or could use an existing plugin. (A bison could be made with a cow on top of a bat and a texture pack)

A team system? We could create a team and the creator of the team can promote/demote people, giving people more/less perms in the team. XP could be shared (I get 10xp, 10% is added to that and given to the team). The team could level up and have wars with other teams! (I call dibs on the team name 'Team Avatar')

Now, for ranks. The ranks would look like this (I have set up how the ranks would actually look by default if this is a thing):

How the rank is set up - &_[Bending]&7[Level]&a[My rank - Member, MVP, VIP+]

&7 - LIGHT_GRAY

&a - LIGHT_GREEN

FIRE

&4[Fire]&7[Level]&a[Rank(If rank)] Fire

&4[&cC&4Fire]&7[Level]&a[Rank(If rank)] RARE Cumbustion Bender

&4[&1L&4Fire]&7[Level]&a[Rank(If rank)] RARE Lightning

WATER

&1[&4N&1Water]&7[Level]&a[Rank(If rank)] Northern Water

&1[&4S&1Water]&7[Level]&a[Rank(If rank)] Southern Water

&1[&4B&1Water]&7[Level]&a[Rank(If rank)] RARE Blood Bender

EARTH

&e[Sand]&7[Level]&a[Rank(If rank)] Sand Bender

&2[&1R&2Earth]&7[Level]&a[Rank(If rank)] Rouge Earth

&2[&4L&2Earth]&7[Level]&a[Rank(If rank)] RARE Lava Earth

&2[&7M&2Earth]&7[Level]&a[Rank(If rank)] Metal Earth

&2[&6A&2Earth]&7[Level]&a[Rank(If rank)] Ba Sing Se Army

AIR

&8[&4N&8Air]&7[Level]&a[Rank(If rank)] Northern Air

&8[&4E&8Air]&7[Level]&a[Rank(If rank)] Eastern Air

&8[&4S&8Air]&7[Level]&a[Rank(If rank)] Southern Air

&8[&4W&8Air]&7[Level]&a[Rank(If rank)] Western Air

I know, this is a crazy big suggestion and will most likely be denied for how much this would be changing. But, I have one more idea! We could make the Lunar Eclipses, Solar Eclipses, and Sozin's Comets actual events that happen!

Please take this into consideration, as this thread took forever to make! I most likely missed something that an RPG plugin/server would have, so please comment about it and I will respond to it ASAP!

And if I made a spelling error in this thread, before you comment saying 'it's there not their', just remember, it is because of imperfections that the world is the way it is right now. Now, go tell me my error.

~Union

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
THIS is a server! This is that kind of place that I wanna live. i agree totally with this idea
BUT (i always have a but to say)
There should be the Plantbender, Air Temple and Dai Li classes for Water, Air and Earth. Plus, Republic City to any element *3*
I looove this *-*-*

Loony

Verified Member
This isn't really what the RPG plugin is about. This seems more like a concept for a server, not for the plugin. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.