• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

1.9 Shields and Bending

Nin01

Verified Member
Since 1.9 came out, and shields are released, what role will they play in this plugin?

Shields were obviously made to block stuff, could this work with bending? Some moves could obviously be blocked like firepunch but there are other that cannot be blocked like octopus form. Maybe even some moves like Earth Shard, could only deal knockback to someone using a shield.

Obviously, it would wear away the shield. Some moves more than others, and some could break the shield. But remember, a bender could only block a move by right clicking with it just as normal pvp.

I have a lot of faith in this idea, since it is nothing but a game changer! So tell me what you think down below!

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Earth Shard
http://projectkorra.com/threads/what-is-an-addon-and-what-is-not.4069/
--------------------------------------------------
In my opinion shields would be a great defensive weapon in bending battles to utilized. Of course, arenas won't allow shields in arenas with the same reason why weapons and armor isn't allowed, but I think they can find use for those server who have a lot of bending pvp going around wilderness, survival ect. I think pk will of course give this a go.