• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

1.9.0 Core Suggestions

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I didn't quote because I liked
whaat you had for them and I didn't have anything to add. However, I missed a few one's, but I'm gonna give my input antway.

I don't see how tremorsense would be able to affect redstone in any way. It isn't bendable nor does it have connection relative to the ability itself.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Maybe you guys could add a way where firebenders can stop flying in the air with firejet by clicking 2 times
Just like the part when the Jeong Jeong fly s in the air when fighting against the firenation in Ba Sing se
That would conflict, because right now you can disable it with left click when it's in use. The Jeong Jeong's part would be achievable through sozin's comet's presence or in avatarstate. On a normal day, the firebender could hover 2, 3 or 4 blocks from the ground and could only levitate in one place at a time.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Ohh I have another one. What about chi being able to karate shop wood into planks?

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Or maybe Chi having a higher chance to behead with swift kick. You know like a spinning kick to the neck would behead someone?.....

Loony

Verified Member
Or maybe Chi having a higher chance to behead with swift kick. You know like a spinning kick to the neck would behead someone?.....
Beheading isn't possible in normal MC - can you write down all your suggestions and put them in one post instead of writing them separately please

Green

Verified Member
When using tools on earth earth benders need efficiency 2 or 1!!!!!!!

Also earth NEEDS a move to turn lava into stone or whatever.

Water need more attack moves (moves in general)

FREERUNNING FOR CHI

Last edited:

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Let's see... give firebenders an lightning move, because the current one is pathetic
And when firebenders strike a block with lightning, the block gets a a redstone power signal emitting from it for about 2 seconds.

Loony

Verified Member
If you or someone else makes suggestions in this post you don't need to repost them in core suggestions anywhere else. They're fine here

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I think watermanipulation should be more of an actual manipulation. Like. You click on your source, then sneak and depending on your slot it will go farther away from you or closer not just a simple blast of water like it currently is.

Green

Verified Member
Please we need more metal bending attack moves.... As of now metal is pathetic. Like make a move with a bunch of different things to do when you have an iron chestplate on, like the Repulbic city police had. I think metal bending should be looked at as someone can just use metal bending and get through a fight fine, like how it was in the show.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Don't you forget lava, sand, plant, lightning, combustion, healing and... pretty much every sub-skill needs improvement.