• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

1.5.0 BETA 6

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I hope you like the sounds, messing with pitches and just choosing sounds took me HOURS

Joeri

Verified Member
@AlexTheCoder I know for sure the ice one isn't very good and waters is okay. I know most of you will hate me for this but I think Orion's sounds were better
I don't like the ice sounds alot aswell, Make them like the blockcrack for ice, And air is also weirdt, use is the wither sound for that :p

Dr_CrossFire

Verified Member
A continuous sound when launching a torrent would be cool too, like, you hear the stream of water if you're near it.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
It would be cool if the music typically played during when Aang/Korra entered the Avatar State also began playing.
Not impossible but would be extremely tedious to code because I'm guessing most of the music has to be made with note block sounds.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Listen to an Avatar State compilation. The activation sound is always a high pitched ping.