• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

1.3.0 BETA 4

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
No official release today, there is a lot I want to get done before I update the plugin, enjoy a couple of new features / fixes though. Expect a post about development goals later on today.

Changes:
  • Added command /bending toggle all
    • This will toggle bending for everyone on the server. Once used, the command must be run again to toggle it back to its original state. While in use, players will not be able to toggle their individual Bending.
  • Fix: Remove WaterSpout if player is Bloodbended / Paralyzed.
  • Change: Air Particles are now the clouds (mob death) instead of the potion particles. Apparently the spell particles were too magical for Airbending or something.
Again, not a huge Dev Build, but here's a change or two for you nonetheless. There are several things I want to get done before making an official 1.3.0 build.

Snhnry

Verified Member
Can the potion particles somehow be added as an option? Many people are partial to them over smoke.