• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
WaterRestore (Combo)

Waterbending WaterRestore (Combo) 3.2

WaterRestore (Combo)

This combo will allow you in seconds to restore your reserves of water. Each waterbender was such situation that at the most inopportune moment the water in bottles has ended. The decision earlier was to go in and manually dial the bottles. Now it is enough to make combo and water at once will you!
Demo.jpg

Name:
WaterRestore

Element: Water

Author: Azarattum

AddonVersion: 3.0

PKVersions: 1.8.0+

GameVersions: Minecraft 1.10+

Type: Harmless Combo

Usage: WaterManipulation (Tap Shift) > Surge (Tap Shift)

Permissions: bending.ability.waterrestore

Config:
Code:
ExtraCombos:
  Water:
    WaterRestore:
      AllowPlantSource: false
      Particles: true
      SourceGrabRange: 15
      AnimationDelay: 100
      Cooldown: 5000
Config Description:
AllowPlantSource - Allows you to use plants as a sourceof water.
Particles - Shows whether it is possible to use particles of bubbles during combo.
SourceGrabRange - The distance at which it is possible to capture the source.
AnimationDelay - The speed of the animation(in milliseconds). The more the slower.
Cooldown - Cooldown of the combo.

Installation:

Put WaterRestore.jar into ProjectKorra Combos folder. Default it is <Your Server>\plugins\ProjectKorra\Abilities.

GIF:

Author
Azarattum
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
4.67 star(s) 3 ratings

Latest updates

1. Permissions Update! 3.2

- Fixed permissions problem
  2. Hotfix Update! 3.1

- Added left hand support
  3. Big Update! 3.0

- PK 1.8.0 support - Optimization - Bug fixes - Added cooldown - Change "ThreadInTicks" to...

Latest reviews

This plugin is amazing but I just want to ask you if you could update this. The current version of this is un-usable and sometime evens stop me from bending.
Amazing combo, very useful. I did find one glitch though. when I used this Combo for the first time it create 3 new source blocks of water and I had to block them up. No big deal just something I thought I'd report.
great